Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All that jumping is good to work off the fat after eating our Mika's Fancy Chicken and brain dishes. :roftl:

Good, cook us up something nice. You've seen the interview with Jason Bellini where Mika talks about putting chicken and dirtiness into lyrics, he says that it's amazing and should be done. :lol3:

:lmao: "Brains are sexy!"

Gosh Mika..

MFC#38 please!!!!

Im a huge chicken lover!!! chicken is, amazing.

dirty, hot chicken...

haha thats funny.

chicken

there u go hun...MFC #38. sooo i see u like chicken :naughty: hm dirty, hot chicken:naughty: :lmao:

welcome :biggrin2:

I'm not sure if this was ever posted already, but does the man himself know what we all mean by "chicken"? And just to be clear, I've read references of the word being used as an 'action' and other times, referenced as 'anatomy' - which is it? Kavi? Ioana? :blink:

:naughty: that's the beauty of it...it's such a versatile word that chicken hahaha. it's mostly used as a verb here hehe :naughty:

well there r speculations. knowing mika lol i dunno if he knows or what...he's a tricky, funny one!!

*runs to add kiwi*

Chicken:

1 - the yummy chicken we eat :thumb_yello:

2 - no chicken tonight (used as a verb) :naughty:

3 - can be used as anatomy...although i never heard this reference.

use it anyway u want to, anyway u got to!! :naughty::biggrin2::naughty:

how about this sexy brain...lol gotta love 'em...

That's one hot brain. :naughty:

dirty, hot chicken...

Don't you wash your chicken before you cook it? :shocked::roftl:

does the man himself know what we all mean by "chicken"? And just to be clear, I've read references of the word being used as an 'action' and other times, referenced as 'anatomy' - which is it? :blink:

I also wonder whether he knows. He dressed up as a chicken on stage here afterall. And very cheekily turns down chicken here. I suspect that he knows. What does everyone else think?

I use "chicken" as a substitute for a certain 3 letter noun. "To have chicken" would be the verb form. Am I right?

OH MY GOD. at the end of lollipop when he goes down on his knees, i thought for HORRIBLE MOMENT that he had collapsed or something! i really scared me. i suppose im just waiting for it to happen - the way he's going, i wouldnr be surprised!

OH MY GOD. at the end of lollipop when he goes down on his knees, i thought for HORRIBLE MOMENT that he had collapsed or something! i really scared me. i suppose im just waiting for it to happen - the way he's going, i wouldnr be surprised!

HAHAHAHAA OMM you are too cute *huggles* :roftl::naughty::biggrin2:

At the end of the vid or in a concert.. Im a little bit lazy to read the lasts messages.. Hehe..