Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

That's great. Yeah, he dresses up like one too, that's a good excuse to laugh about chicken, isn't it? It is a hard thing to explain outside of MFC. Even my friends who like MIKA but are not MFC, I tried to explain knitting and chicken to them, but they really don't get it....they just think I am very strange....well, they are my good friends and know me quite well, so there you go.:bleh:

same here...outsiders don't get me!!!!

i have converted two friends, but they not on mfc!!! so i totally understand what u mean!

they say i'm wayyyyyy tooo bsessed!!! i don't think i am! and they think i really need help (but look at my siggy lol, i AM at an asylum...but they won't know now would they:sneaky2: )

that's why i love mfc..ppl here are normal!

ok i gtg now eat! chatlater!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont really understand the chicken thing yet.

Because, my english isnt that good.

And you're using hard words, will you increase the power of my brains by explaining me the chicken-theory again?

:biggrin2:

ah...the chicken

now you see,chicken can be used to describe the yellow fluffy thing that you usually eat,also chicken may be viewed as an action.

it is an action that usually involves 2 people...well usually is an understatement,always is the better word.

also,as Kavi put it,try couting from 5 to 7 and stop at the number that is between 5 and 7. dose that sound familiar?

Seriously? Everytime I watch the "no chicken tonight" I am absolutely sure that he does know. But then again, I do keep watching it over and over again for some reason.....huh?:bleh: But look at the smile, there is no way that he doesn't know.:mf_rosetinted:

oh he knows1 the reaction wouldn`t have been so sudden if he didn`t know

if u ask me (in term of food) if I`m havin chicken tonight I would probably say that I don`t know ,I certainly wouldn`t say " NO!NO CHICKEN TONIGHT!"

it is an action that usually involves 2 people...well usually is an understatement,always is the better word.

You mean "two or more"?

:roll1:

*hides behind a Mika Cookie*

if u ask me (in term of food) if I`m havin chicken tonight I would probably say that I don`t know ,I certainly wouldn`t say " NO!NO CHICKEN TONIGHT!"

Interesting analysis. I didn't think of that before. His reaction wasn't immediate: the first time that the woman asked him he ignored it and just did a tiny smile and continued to sign the other woman's stuff; he responded the second time that she asked. He may have said "no chicken tonight", though, because the woman was annoying him asking him to say "chicken tonight".

You mean "two or more"?

I`m wondering...what`s the limit of "more" you sould suggest? :das:

Interesting analysis. I didn't think of that before. His reaction wasn't immediate: the first time that the woman asked him he ignored it and just did a tiny smile and continued to sign the other woman's stuff; he responded the second time that she asked. He may have said "no chicken tonight", though, because the woman was annoying him asking him to say "chicken tonight".

ah well...I am the knit thinker after all :lmao:

an unresolved thaught? pass it to me,I shall think it thru for you :mf_rosetinted:

ah...the chicken

now you see,chicken can be used to describe the yellow fluffy thing that you usually eat,also chicken may be viewed as an action.

also,as Kavi put it,try couting from 5 to 7 and stop at the number that is between 5 and 7. dose that sound familiar?

You mean "two or more"?

I`m wondering...what`s the limit of "more" you sould suggest? :das:

ah well...I am the knit thinker after all :lmao:

an unresolved thaught? pass it to me,I shall think it thru for you :mf_rosetinted:

hmmm :lmfao: *remember a previous discussion we had* thinks of axe, was it? ad with the millions of girls...*

for real, i mean u don't ans like that if u really r thinking of chicken, the food...

plus when she first asked bout the chicken, he did a lil smirk...he was prob thinking of a good answer and then he said "no chicken tonight" when she asked again!

hmmm :lmfao:

for real, i mean u don't ans like that if u really r thinking of chicken, the food...

plus when she first asked bout the chicken, he did a lil smirk...he was prob thinking of a good answer and then he said "no chicken tonight" when she asked again!

ah yes,an answer that cannot be challanged or supposed upon

great mind...great answer :mf_rosetinted:

Jass: *hands mika a toy chicken in a knitted sweater with a 'got mika?' badge.

Mika: smiles coyly and says thank you. *does that cheeky smile*

Jass: So u like chicken?

Mika: *gives the look*

Jass yeah his *pointing to toy chicken* name is chicken.

Mika: oh yes he's nice.

Jass: *stops beating around the bush* Do u know about the chicken reference?

Mika: *smiles and walks away without answering*

AND so we r back to square one :roftl:

sry guys i'm in a grazy mood :lmfao:

:mf_rosetinted:

I KNOW!!!

gahhh he's such a tease!!!!!! i think we're reading into it cause we know about the chicken reference. but then again...that smile....JASS U HAV GOTTA ASK!!!

i'm seriously at a lost as to whether he knows or not...

Maybe I'll ask in august :thumb_yello:

Now Nighty <3

ok...so should I be brave and ask ?

You should. I can't think of anyone better to do the asking....you are the guru and you shoot from the hip. Plus it would be a more delightful conversation.....right? :wink2:

You mean "two or more"?

Actually I thought the "usually" was better than the "always" but oh well:naughty:

Did he look annoyed to you? He didn't look annoyed to me, he looked like someone highly amused. I mean thinking that Mika doesn't understand chicken would be like thinking Scut didn't understand that pic with the symbolic microphone.....oh, **thinks a moment** yeah, I see you have a point there. hehe **runs and hides behind Queenie's whips**:roftl:

You should. I can't think of anyone better to do the asking....you are the guru and you shoot from the hip. Plus it would be a more delightful conversation.....right? :wink2:

could be...I`d be delighted anyways :roftl: :roftl:

one more,do I introduce myself as the perv guru? :lmao:

LMFAO!! I haven't been on the forums in a few days, I've been so busy,and I just watched the "no chicken tonight!" video.

AHAHA!! I love his face when they asked him! It was priceless!!!

Judging by his reaction to both the "no chicken" and Jass' conversation, I think he knows the reference!!

*goes back to watching video thirty more times*

I'm so embarrassed!

I read this thread yesterday and thought; I shouldn't join, I don't EAT chicken!

But as I lay awake in bed last night thinking about it, I suddenly remembered that little clearup on the "stuck on the desert island with Mika" thread and wondered.

So I had a look on page27 just now and... Well... I still don't Eat chicken but could you please add me anyway seeing as we're now on the same lines of thought? 8D

could be...I`d be delighted anyways :roftl: :roftl:

one more,do I introduce myself as the perv guru? :lmao:

I'm thinking you don't need an introduction. IN my mind it would go like this:

you: "Hi, I'm Ioana"

Mika: "Oh, the perv guru? How nice to meet you?"

you: "Same here, so, do you know what chicken means?"

Mika: "know??? I'll show you what chicken means, come with me, my sweet, perv guru!!!" :roftl: :roftl:

Knittiness happens.

wasn't me :mf_rosetinted:

I'm thinking you don't need an introduction. IN my mind it would go like this:

you: "Hi, I'm Ioana"

Mika: "Oh, the perv guru? How nice to meet you?"

you: "Same here, so, do you know what chicken means?"

Mika: "know??? I'll show you what chicken means, come with me, my sweet, perv guru!!!" :roftl:

Knittiness happens.

wasn't me :mf_rosetinted:

sweet!!!!:naughty::roftl:

ioana would do perfect...but how funny it would be now if ppl just started asking him bout chicken :lmfao:

so my little chicks :biggrin2: what's up?

I'm so embarrassed!

I read this thread yesterday and thought; I shouldn't join, I don't EAT chicken!

But as I lay awake in bed last night thinking about it, I suddenly remembered that little clearup on the "stuck on the desert island with Mika" thread and wondered.

So I had a look on page27 just now and... Well... I still don't Eat chicken but could you please add me anyway seeing as we're now on the same lines of thought? 8D

lol, it's ok i forgive u...i see ur 100 yrs :biggrin2:

i'll go add u right now!