Kavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On my menu today : :roftl:

'Vol au vent', but here we call it 'Koninginnehapje', which means (freely translated) 'Snack for a queen'.

Little pieces of chicken and some juicy meat balls, covered with a delicious white sauce. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not sure if this was ever posted already, but does the man himself know what we all mean by "chicken"? And just to be clear, I've read references of the word being used as an 'action' and other times, referenced as 'anatomy' - which is it? Kavi? Ioana? :blink:

I like you were asking kavi and I :lol3:

our reputation is good :lol3:

well,as far as I know it`s an action...it would be quite freeky it it were an anatomical reference and he`d have said "no chicken tonight" :lmfao:

I dont really understand the chicken thing yet.

Because, my english isnt that good.

And you're using hard words, will you increase the power of my brains by explaining me the chicken-theory again?

:biggrin2:

nochickentonight.jpg

:das:

Thank you, Swedish sis. :das:

His words say one thing but his expression says another. :lol3:

What can one say, he likes sarcasm :das::naughty:

*sigh*

so cheeky yet cute. lol i seriously don't know if he knows!!! hey jass maybe u can ask him in dec?!?:bleh:

I like you were asking kavi and I :lol3:

our reputation is good :lol3:

well,as far as I know it`s an action...it would be quite freeky it it were an anatomical reference and he`d have said "no chicken tonight" :lmfao:

oh goshh lol, i'm not even near Ioana's erm reputation hahaha...she's the ultimate guru of knitting and chicken related stuff :lmao:

yeah i never heard the anatomical reference b4 lol what u say is soo true..."no chicken tonight" will be bad if it did refer to anatomy :lmao:

I dont really understand the chicken thing yet.

Because, my english isnt that good.

And you're using hard words, will you increase the power of my brains by explaining me the chicken-theory again?

QUOTE]

where's Ioana when i need her :sneaky2:

um u know how kiwis pronounce the number between 5 and 7...yeah :biggrin2: but then we kinda use the term loosely too...lol...it's such a versatile word!!! but yeah we use it kinda :naughty:

hope u understand and look at the clip on pg 27!!!

sometimes i myself don't know :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

lol we really do use it in a variety of ways, but mostly we r being cheeky/naughty/knitty/funny/crazy :lmao::naughty:

nochickentonight.jpg

:das:

*sigh*

so cheeky yet cute. lol i seriously don't know if he knows!!! hey jass maybe u can ask him in dec?!?:bleh:

Seriously? Everytime I watch the "no chicken tonight" I am absolutely sure that he does know. But then again, I do keep watching it over and over again for some reason.....huh?:bleh: But look at the smile, there is no way that he doesn't know.:mf_rosetinted:

Jass: *hands mika a toy chicken in a knitted sweater with a 'got mika?' badge.

Mika: smiles coyly and says thank you. *does that cheeky smile*

Jass: So u like chicken?

Mika: *gives the look*

Jass yeah his *pointing to toy chicken* name is chicken.

Mika: oh yes he's nice.

Jass: *stops beating around the bush* Do u know about the chicken reference?

Mika: *smiles and walks away without answering*

AND so we r back to square one :roftl:

sry guys i'm in a grazy mood :lmfao:

Seriously? Everytime I watch the "no chicken tonight" I am absolutely sure that he does know. But then again, I do keep watching it over and over again for some reason.....huh?:bleh: But look at the smile, there is no way that he doesn't know.:mf_rosetinted:

I KNOW!!!

gahhh he's such a tease!!!!!! i think we're reading into it cause we know about the chicken reference. but then again...that smile....JASS U HAV GOTTA ASK!!!

i'm seriously at a lost as to whether he knows or not...

i hav it on my phone and mom saw me watching it and asks what is it with the chicken?? :lmfao:

and i'm like nothing and crack up lol...she thinks it's because he dances like one :blink::lmfao:

i hav it on my phone and mom saw me watching it and asks what is it with the chicken?? :lmfao:

and i'm like nothing and crack up lol...she thinks it's because he dances like one :blink::lmfao:

That's great. Yeah, he dresses up like one too, that's a good excuse to laugh about chicken, isn't it? It is a hard thing to explain outside of MFC. Even my friends who like MIKA but are not MFC, I tried to explain knitting and chicken to them, but they really don't get it....they just think I am very strange....well, they are my good friends and know me quite well, so there you go.:bleh: