Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

okay first of all...everything about 'chicken' was explained in the first post. so do u want me to remove ur name? and secondly, we just joke about it like mika (yes he knows)...we, well i don't ach want to have chicken with him and when i see mika i don't think chicken. he's hot and this chicken thing was/is a joke and i made a thread..it's not like we only think about s e x and all..it's not. i ach don't think of having chicken till i'm married and i try to promote that. but this is all fun..we write all sorts of things out of fun, but we aren't gonna do things and all that.

we respect mika and his private life! the key word here is fun. and i'm sry.

i dont really understand,cuz im dutch.

But Dont remove my name!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont really understand,cuz im dutch.

But Dont remove my name!

when i readed "chicken phenomenon" the first time,i trought mika loves the food chicken,and i do too,thats why i getted member of this.

:thumb_yello: ok.

yep.she is!lol!:roftl: miniature chicken w/ mika.i rather have the big one!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Me, too. :das: But keeping in mind that you have to throw this chicken, I'd recommend a mini-chicken. :wink2: Unless you can throw particularly strong and fast, then I'd take the big one. :naughty:

Me, too. :das: But keeping in mind that you have to throw this chicken, I'd recommend a mini-chicken. :wink2: Unless you can throw particularly strong and fast, then I'd take the big one. :naughty:

we wouldnt want to injure our mika would we?or luke!oh no!:biggrin2:

I think I'll choose a medium-sized chicken. Not too big that Mika gets a bloody welt from the impact of it, but not too small so that he doesn't see it when it lands on the stage. Sound good?:biggrin2: Phunks, if I get arrested, I'm taking down my friend with me anyway; she might as well cooperate.:arf2: Resistance is futile.

I think I'll choose a medium-sized chicken. Not too big that Mika gets a bloody welt from the impact of it, but not too small so that he doesn't see it when it lands on the stage. Sound good?:biggrin2: Phunks, if I get arrested, I'm taking down my friend with me anyway; she might as well cooperate.:arf2: Resistance is futile.

haha! well u cant tell them that i agreed to u doing this!lol!and dont aim for luke wateva u do!i wouldnt want him to get hurt neverming mika getting hrt!lol!love u luke!!!!!:biggrin2:

I didn't know it was possible to have a Mika dream without chicken! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

im 12 and all my dreams w/ mika involve lying in bed but only one had some chicken!Lol!im dirty!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: once i had a dream i was in bed w/ yasmine and mika!weird!Lol!

Right I'm confused!

Everytime I think i understand I read something that make me doubt it!

Some PM me into the loop? PLEEEZZZZEEEE?!?!?

chicken = s e x .

however it doesn't always translate literally..like it won't make sense to say "throw s e x at mika" u know...it's just that that's the idea and u kinda use chicken to mean stuff related to sex...lol i don't know if i've just confused u more :roftl:

it even sometimes "mind boggling" 4 me to think of it lol. so basically chicken = sex so yeah lol. it's just fun to refer to and LOL...