Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm fully intending on making a pin with a chicken on it and wearing it to a gig in September if I get to go. :roftl: And if I do, I hope that he asks me about it if I meet him. :roftl:

have you heard my plans???

i plan to hold up a huge sign that says "mika? can we have chicken after the show?" and wear a t-shirt that says "i make mika's rocket go up"

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7003&page=32

the first post is mine, thats where this all started. you should join us if you havent yet (sorry,but when you run a group, its hard to keep track)

the t-shirt idea would probably make more sense if i told you that im mika's rocket launcher.

i want him to remember me forever.the 4th post on the page is aconvo id love to hear him have with an interviewer:roftl:

sorry, but im crazy!!

i plan to hold up a huge sign that says "mika? can we have chicken after the show?" and wear a t-shirt that says "i make mika's rocket go up"

the first post is mine, thats where this all started. you should join us if you havent yet (sorry,but when you run a group, its hard to keep track)

the t-shirt idea would probably make more sense if i told you that im mika's rocket launcher.

i want him to remember me forever.the 4th post on the page is aconvo id love to hear him have with an interviewer:roftl:

sorry, but im crazy!!

Not crazy, but damn do you have balls to do that! :roftl: :roftl: I will expect a full report after that! HAHA.

Hey, y'never know. You may get the chicken that you asked for... :roftl:

hahaha, he'll come prepared and probably hand me a real package of chicken.

mika: "well, you asked for it"

i dont know if i'd eat it or save it for ever:roftl:

lol well its already done and said , cant take the comment back now lol :roftl:

hahaha, i dont think he even read that, last i heard, he stopped cause he was getting death threats, marriage proposals and puppy offerings:roftl:

sorry, but im crazy!!

OMM HAHAHAHAHA. u r braveee...right now make sure tocapture it on vid! lol..that would be humiliating yet hiliarious!!!!! OMM HAHAHA