• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You never know. I can work my magical charm. :roftl:

i bet you could:naughty:

what are ya gonna do,hypnotize him with lollipops??:naughty:

is it just me, or are we the only ones in hereany more???

i guess every1else is too busy having chicken:roftl:

This thread had me laughing for at least 30 minutes straight, and I'm not kidding. Can I join please?:roftl:

Of course chick! :lmfao: that's the purpose of this thread...to be taken lightly and not seriously (or else we might get restraining orders :fisch:)

added :thumb_yello:

hey chick! what's cooking?? :lmfao:

HAHA! Speaking of...

I went and ate Japanese food for lunch today, and while I was in the restaurant I ordered a plate that was teryaki steak and chicken with rice. I guess the chicken was optional, because the guy (very attractive, I must say) was like, "Do you want some chicken?" and I was all, "Yeeeeeah!" :roftl:

Then, as soon as he left I started laughing and my mom thought I was mad.

HAHA! Speaking of...

I went and ate Japanese food for lunch today, and while I was in the restaurant I ordered a plate that was teryaki steak and chicken with rice. I guess the chicken was optional, because the guy (very attractive, I must say) was like, "Do you want some chicken?" and I was all, "Yeeeeeah!" :roftl:

hahaha, if he only knew what he had just said:roftl: :roftl:

HAHA! Speaking of...

:lmao: poor ppl don't know what they are asking for :lmfao:

gosh chicken will never be the same.

u know what will be fun to do...carry on a convo with, say a waiter, about chicken lol. like when he asked if u want chicken...ask if it'll cost extra....something like that.

it's so weird now to order chicken, cause when they ask me what piece - leg and thigh or breast and wing, i lose it :lmao:

it's totally random, i know, but i have to tell you. on monday i've been called to make a work on a project which consist in bags (you know eastpak, jansport, etc?) the brand is new and it's called...Chicken Concept and it has a crazy chicken as a logo! omg, when they showed it to me i forced myself so much trying not to laugh in frot of them!:roftl: :roftl:

i cant do much of anything any more, everything relates to mika of the forum, so i either laugh all the time or start ranting about mika:roftl:

it drives my parents crazy:naughty:

on some other thread, some1 told me to relate mika to something crazy, hang on, i'll find it:

that was it, theoretical physics, here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=353230&postcount=88

i think i did pretty good:naughty:

it's totally random, i know, but i have to tell you. on monday i've been called to make a work on a project which consist in bags (you know eastpak, jansport, etc?) the brand is new and it's called...Chicken Concept and it has a crazy chicken as a logo! omg, when they showed it to me i forced myself so much trying not to laugh in frot of them!:roftl: :roftl:

:lmao: :lmao: sweet!!! do u have a pic of the logo?? omm the world's gone chicken hahaha...it's so wierd now that it seems chicken is coming up very often...or was it because b4 we never paid attention to it??? hmmmm :roftl: