Kavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

story time:

i was in the kitchen with my mom. (oOoOO)

p.s. she's a tiny (4'9") asian women who speaks english well, but with a heavy accent. it'll help the picture in you head, besides she's adorable! :biggrin2:

i was talking to my best friend on the phone (she knows about chicken). so at the end of our conversation i said, "may the chicken be with you." she said, "and with you." (big hahaha's) and we hung up.

10 minutes later, my dad was with the both of us in the kitchen and my mom busts out laughing and says, "'may the chicken be with you.' oh, man! that's funny."

of course i know what she's talking about, but seeing as it was 10 minutes later and no longer relevent, i died laughing. my poor dad just said, "um, ok."

hope you enjoyed it. :bleh:

story time:

p.s. she's a tiny (4'9") asian women who speaks english well, but with a heavy accent. it'll help the picture in you head, besides she's adorable! :biggrin2:

i was talking to my best friend on the phone (she knows about chicken). so at the end of our conversation i said, "may the chicken be with you." she said, "and with you." (big hahaha's) and we hung up.

10 minutes later, my dad was with the both of us in the kitchen and my mom busts out laughing and says, "'may the chicken be with you.' oh, man! that's funny."

of course i know what she's talking about, but seeing as it was 10 minutes later and no longer relevent, i died laughing. my poor dad just said, "um, ok."

hahahaha, that had me laughing out loud!!

hahahaha :roftl::roftl::roftl:

ah, thanks:thumb_yello:

story time:

Hilarioussss!!!!!! HAhahahaha :roftl:

haha!okay i have a dog trainer named Jane and the treat that we give my dog to behave is chicken.the food.here are some quotes from today's dog training session u might enjoy!

"its raining chicken"

"she will do anything for chicken"

"you have the smell of chicken on your hand now so she will cooperate."

"we will use the cat as another form of chicken":roftl:

everything becomes dirty when u train ur dog w/ chicken!everything!:roftl:

haha!okay i have a dog trainer named Jane and the treat that we give my dog to behave is chicken.the food.here are some quotes from today's dog training session u might enjoy!

"its raining chicken"

"she will do anything for chicken"

"you have the smell of chicken on your hand now so she will cooperate."

"we will use the cat as another form of chicken":roftl:

everything becomes dirty when u train ur dog w/ chicken!everything!:roftl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: