Big Girl video on TV!!

Just to let you know the video is on first play friday today which is on channel B4 every hour on the hour :) i just seen it.

yeah watched it about 10 times today :biggrin2: ITS GREAT.. i'm waiting another 10 mins for it to come on again lol.. that leaves another 11 times to watch it :naughty: plus the other channels... wow this will be a mikagasmic night

edit: talk of the devil, its on now :naughty: ah damn its finished now lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I might be totally late with this, but I just saw the Big Girl video for the first time on The Box. When I saw it I went totally crazy!!!:insane:

Sorry if this has been posted before....

I'm pretty much jealous at Sweden. You're always the first ones when it comes to music!

I guess the poor ones in Norway have to wait until the beginning of 2008.. :naughty:

I'm pretty much jealous at Sweden. You're always the first ones when it comes to music!

I guess the poor ones in Norway have to wait until the beginning of 2008.. :naughty:

Oh no! I have English TV:thumb_yello: Not even Love today has been yet in Sweden:thumbdown:

OMG I've been cut out!:shocked:

You're still hangin in there babes...

screencap009.jpg

...and so you bloody well deserve to be after carrying that flag up and down them steps for 7 hours :sweatdrop:

Obviously it looks blurry in the screencap but that's youtube for ya, you're in there and more importantly you WERE there, memories to last a lifetime eh :thumb_yello:

Wow, where did you get the picture that's in your signature? It's awesome! :thumb_yello:

Awwww, thank you for noticing it. My clever hubby Kev scanned in artwork from my ever growing collection of 7 inches, CD's and Promos and then put it all together in photoshop

Awwww, thank you for noticing it. My clever hubby Kev scanned in artwork from my ever growing collection of 7 inches, CD's and Promos and then put it all together in photoshop

Kev is soooooooooo clever! I love it!

Thanks for the screen cap!

Ok, I might be totally late with this, but I just saw the Big Girl video for the first time on The Box. When I saw it I went totally crazy!!!:insane:

Sorry if this has been posted before....

Really? :shocked:

Wiie! :biggrin2:

Isn't that you behind him when he says braces and you are singing along?

I thought it had some good shots of you, unless I am not sure what you look like. :naughty:

Nope! That's me!!:biggrin2:

Vix x

Yeah, I twigged that afterwards, Jems was wearing red.

But we saw you in Manchester, but didn't realise who you were? Two girls in blue?

LOL!

We were hard to miss eh????

I wore the same top.....like it's become my kinda working outfit!!!

What were you wearing/where were you standing?

Vix x

LOL!

We were hard to miss eh????

I wore the same top.....like it's become my kinda working outfit!!!

What were you wearing/where were you standing?

Vix x

We were in front of Martin, I was with Jems and Yuppymuch, Kath and Ruth, DaisyLou was next to me. Ruth taped a MFC poster to the barrier, lol.

We didn't realise who you were or we would have said hello! We did comment on your outfits though! " Do you think those two came together" :naughty:

We were in front of Martin, I was with Jems and Yuppymuch, Kath and Ruth, DaisyLou was next to me. Ruth taped a MFC poster to the barrier, lol.

We didn't realise who you were or we would have said hello! We did comment on your outfits though! " Do you think those two came together" :naughty:

LOL!

Imagine if we hadn't!!!

Just bumped into each other on the day......:shocked:

It seemed to work as during I want you back the camera man came down from the stage and filmed the two of us dancing.........we weren't aiming for a 70's look but that's how it turned out!

We only knew at 6pm the night before that we could go so had to throw something together!! We added the red brollys cos I thought it would bucket doen but obviously didn't need them!

We said hello to Bexxy and Sara but everyone seems to know each other so it's quite hard as an outsider to just join in.

It's weird how there seems to be a core of fans that are at all the events........although I don't think anyone else went to the Big Weekend in Preston(?). I've been lucky enough to have gotten to be at everything so far but think my lucks run out now with the iTunes gig. :thumbdown:

Vix x

We said hello to Bexxy and Sara but everyone seems to know each other so it's quite hard as an outsider to just join in.

It's weird how there seems to be a core of fans that are at all the events........although I don't think anyone else went to the Big Weekend in Preston(?). I've been lucky enough to have gotten to be at everything so far but think my lucks run out now with the iTunes gig. :thumbdown:

Vix x

Well I had met Sara and Akim before, only said hello to Jemma, but the rest I had not! We had our flashy hearts on, next time don't be shy! I would have said hello if I had known.

Well I had met Sara and Akim before, only said hello to Jemma, but the rest I had not! We had our flashy hearts on, next time don't be shy! I would have said hello if I had known.

I am shy though!!:blush-anim-cl:

Will try my best next time.

Vix x