The Mikafied Thread

Scut Monkey

they are saying things like:

'Mika is ugly'

or

'He's gay!'

How on Earth can they think that Mika is ugly? He's stunning. Admittedly he is slightly effeminate-looking but that's his androgynous beauty. :wub2:

I'm going to get Skinny's too

I saw the coolest pair of hot pink skinny jeans the other day. I wanted to buy them but they were too small. Size 10 in the little Asian stores seems to mean something else. :blink:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How on Earth can they think that Mika is ugly? He's stunning. Admittedly he is slightly effeminate-looking but that's his androgynous beauty.

Yeah! I cant believe it too! How can you not like his little-boy smile! How can you not like his sexiness! I dont understand... *Sigh*

The world is a mystery.

Same here. I'm going to get Skinny's too and trying to search same kind of All Stars like him and REALLY need to get a poster.

well this is my first post here, but i do own some mika-ish pants

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=26645&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=10&iSubCat=1105&iProductID=26645

my list of mikafied things could go on forever! but the biggest is probs my room. it is pumpkin ornage, with a wierd slopy WALL WHERE THE starcase somes up ,and i have painted a mikafied/my own style mural on it. it's under construction!