The Mikafied Thread

Scut Monkey

Let's see...

Mika is the background for my computer

Mika is my screensaver

I listen to Mika on the way to and from work(as well as any other time of the day that I am not at work or sleeping

I run to Mika on the treadmill

I now own 4 pairs of braces

I own 2 pairs of Converse All Stars (I loved them before Mika but love them even more now)

I say kaching when something great happens

and just the other day, I Mikafied my iPod. Check it out....

[ATTACH]3156[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3157[/ATTACH]

Did you make the ipod cover :shocked:

I LOVE IT!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the moment I am wearing...

a hoodie, t-shirt, jeans, Converse All-Star High Tops (2 different ones...one kind on my left foot, another on my right... cos I love them and couldn't decide which pair to wear :naughty: ), black stripey socks... and am currently waiting on the arrival of my Bird Swatch watch.

Try-hard much? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Well... besides the diet coke and a (gummy) pizza please pic, I've put Mika pics as the background on my phone, my lap top, my brother's computer and listen to Mika all the time... and my room is beginning to become very Mikafied...

I want a pair of converses....

I Mikafied my iPod. Check it out....

[ATTACH]3156[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3157[/ATTACH]

I love it! :cool:

Here's my story for today: I was shopping with my friend in a lingerie store when Love Today started playing. I went nuts dancing, I completely embarrassed my friend. I made it up to her by buying lunch: pizza and diet coke (this is the second time in as many days that I've eaten that combination). I then proceeded to the Sanity Music Store, picked up my third copy of their magazine (which contains a one-page article about Mika) and asked for the fourth time when the Love Today single would be out in Australia. :lol3:

EDIT: I just remembered after reading violet_sky's story in the "Mika: I like girls with brains" thread, after shopping and lunch my friend and I watched the latest Pirates of the Caribbean film. At the part where Jack Sparrow says "Everyone, don't move. I think I dropped my brain." I burst out laughing. Again, I completely embarrased my friend because of Mika, or more precisely, the MFC's ridiculous brain discussions in that thread. :naughty:

EDIT 2: I just remembered another thing: while we were in Angus & Robertson's Bookstore, I saw a book called "The Friday Night Knitting Club" by Kate Jacobs with the blurb "Stitch and Bitch" and giggled to myself thinking of the Knitting Thread. :wink2:

Here's my post from the brain thread, Scut asked me to paste it here for it might fit in :wink2:

Okay, so it finally happened. I made a fool of myself at the cinema due to lack of a social life (where you can see and touch the people you are talking to, although I probably won't really touch them all the time but you know you could, you know what I mean, I think it is called 'real life' or something like that..).

I was watching 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and at the point when Jack said

'Don't move. I've lost my brain...'

I laughed out loud. Of course people turned around and looked at me funny. Bad enough, my bf also looked at me funny and I think he was a little bit in shock too, for he doesn't know me as a person that tends to roar with laughter at the movies (and he's been knowing me for a very long time now - LOL).

All those people must have thought: 'GOD, what a silly chick, so easily amused...:doh:'

I'm officially a MFC victim. And proud.

I quote myself... LOL

how did you do it??

I bought a kit that comes with the program and the stickers. It took forever to get it to print properly though....

I have more mikafied stuff to add...My phone has a Mika background, my ringtone is Love today and I have Mika laughing 2 different ways for my voicemail notice and my text message notice. I also own many pairs of colorful socks (I had those before Mika though) and I just bought the OUT magazine today.

I dunno where to start.. *looks at hooded jacket I'm wearing*

Uh.. the most latest one is this.. I got my red braces today! I wanna wear em to my cousin's wedding in a week's time (under my suit ofcourse) then I can do the "Mika-strip-as-you-go" so by the end of the night I'll be able to pull on my braces.. shame it doesn't have the names of MFC'ers on it tho... hehe

image2proftu2.jpg

:bleh: haha thats so funny! I buy lollipops alot more now while listening to the song :naughty: ..and I also have this fascination with really long socks, but I don't think Mika can reasonably take full credit for that because I've pretty much always have had that fascination... I also read somewhere that he liked french fries and mayonnaise, so one day I go get wendys fries and put some mayo on them and ate them ...it was the grossest thing I've ever tasted, but I wanted it so bad to be good because Mika liked it I ate like every frie with mayo on it..hehe...never again, though.

image2proftu2.jpg

Those suspenders are simply awesome. :wub2: Make sure to take a photo post-jacket-strip at the wedding. :wink2:

:bleh: haha thats so funny! I buy lollipops alot more now while listening to the song :naughty: ..and I also have this fascination with really long socks, but I don't think Mika can reasonably take full credit for that because I've pretty much always have had that fascination... I also read somewhere that he liked french fries and mayonnaise, so one day I go get wendys fries and put some mayo on them and ate them ...it was the grossest thing I've ever tasted, but I wanted it so bad to be good because Mika liked it I ate like every frie with mayo on it..hehe...never again, though.

Like I said before, Mika has completely taken over our diets. :lol3:

I ate chicken yesterday, ladies and gentlemen. I, the vegetarian, ate chicken because I was in a Mikamood. :roftl:

Here's my contribution: today I ate three Mikafied meals.

1) Breakfast: fruit salad including melon.

2) Lunch: Subway sandwich with a diet coke and a "Mika Cookie" (i.e. what the Aussie Mikamites call Subway's M&M cookies).

mikacookieho8.png

3) Dinner: pizza and diet coke.

4) Snacks: Pascall's Marshmallows (the same brand that Mika eats in the Chubby Bunny interview).

mikamallowsbf4.png

Mika has overtaken my diet. :lmfao:

ahah YOU ARE MY HERO!!

Ok... another thing... while picking up some chips from the fish n chip store today I noticed it was right next to subway... and so had to go in and purchase a mika cookie.. the strange looks I got from the man serving (a what cookie?!) where priceless.

Photographic evidence is coming on sunday

Ok... another thing... while picking up some chips from the fish n chip store today I noticed it was right next to subway... and so had to go in and purchase a mika cookie.. the strange looks I got from the man serving (a what cookie?!) where priceless.

AHAH! FUNNY!! Mika cookie? who named them like this! it is so cool!! :roftl:

Those suspenders are simply awesome. :wub2: Make sure to take a photo post-jacket-strip at the wedding. :wink2:

Like I said before, Mika has completely taken over our diets.

I ate chicken yesterday, ladies and gentlemen. I, the vegetarian, ate chicken because I was in a Mikamood.

YAY! I'll remember to take my camera with me :punk:

OooH! Chicken, that's abit extreme! Well done! :thumb_yello:

GO THE MIKA COOKIE! hahahaha! Woo!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Ah yes... well I believe it was Dc and his friend kasey who named the subway m&m cookies mika cookies.. on the fateful day of saturday the 2nd of june...

But only the subway one. :wink2:

Yes indeed! On "THE" day! :wub2:

ahah YOU ARE MY HERO!!

Mika is my dietary hero. :lol3:

Subway "sandwich artists", as they call themselves, shall be educated one by one about the true name of their products. I can't wait for the pictures. :naughty:

Tonight in the Australian Thread we were discussing how "Mikafied" our lives have become and it occurred to me that this would make for an interesting thread! Here is the place to post examples of your Mikafied life and share your Mikafied real-life stories, ladies and gentlemen. :thumb_yello:

My first contribution is here. :original:

Holy Kamoli! Where do I begin?!!!

1. Have 2 LICM albums(One used to lend and convert - hadn't bought an album since 90's)

2. Went to 3 concerts in a row in last 4 months (never in my life been to concert before)

3. Bought braces, white, hi-topleather converse, skinny pants, skinny jeans

4. Bought my daughter pair of black converse

5. Diet Coke main staple in diet

6. Catch myself saying "brilliant" and "I dunno" with British accent!

7. Purchased 4 issues of Gay lifestyle mags

8. Have altered everyone's perception of me as the calm, cool, collected one

9. Driving hubby & kids nuts and monopolizing computer to be on MFC!

I'm loving the new me - MIKAFIED and Proud! :biggrin2:

Holy Kamoli! Where do I begin?!!!

1. Have 2 LICM albums(One used to lend and convert - hadn't bought an album since 90's)

2. Went to 3 concerts in a row in last 4 months (never in my life been to concert before)

3. Bought braces, white, hi-topleather converse, skinny pants, skinny jeans

4. Bought my daughter pair of black converse

5. Diet Coke main staple in diet

6. Catch myself saying "brilliant" and "I dunno" with British accent!

7. Purchased 4 issues of Gay lifestyle mags

8. Have altered everyone's perception of me as the calm, cool, collected one

9. Driving hubby & kids nuts and monopolizing computer to be on MFC!

I'm loving the new me - MIKAFIED and Proud! :biggrin2:

You go girl! :punk: I love it how Mika has changed our lives. :lol3:

i am unintentionally thinking & dreaming in English :shocked:

Mika is a language learning aide. :naughty:

my screensaver is a pic of mika, my avatar on msn is a pic of mika. I think and talk about him for like 90% of the time that I am awake lol my friends mostly start their conversations with me about mika the musiv I listen to is 90% of the time from mika r somehow related....

yeah I think my life is pretty mikafied

Same here. I'm going to get Skinny's too and trying to search same kind of All Stars like him and REALLY need to get a poster.

And,

Im creating my own Mika-school-theme :roftl: