Yoppappop

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST GOT ME A TICKET!

bought just one, so i hope you guys dont mind me meeting with ya again!! :wub2:

It would be AWESOME to meet you again Yuppy you are great :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

[/sizeJust had my tickets delivered via courier half hour ago!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Bit odd though!!!! I only ordered these tickets the other day, and i've received them, yet, the others, i haven't got any yet and i ordered those ages ago on the pre-sale......how strange....? :shocked::blink:

Just had my tickets delivered via courier half hour ago!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Bit odd though!!!! I only ordered these tickets the other day, and i've received them, yet, the others, i haven't got any yet and i ordered those ages ago on the pre-sale......how strange....? :shocked::blink:

Just had my tickets delivered via courier half hour ago!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Weirdly enough the same thing happened to me today aswell my tickets for the 23rd arrived yet none of my others have arrived yet.....very strange :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

which Birmingham date is this the second one? the 23rd ticket i already have this it got delivered a week or so ago BUT i havent got tickets for the other dates yet :blink:

woo Just us 4 its going to be Great :roftl:

yeah its the second one!! (im actually a bit worried, because i have a feeling i may have bought another one for something else and cant remember what! i need to get a bank statement to see)!!

i think im gonna track down my ticket, if you got yours!

i got my brixton ones though!!

• 1 month later...
Aren't you going Jen? I'm on a jolly on my own - as usual! I've got 9 gigs to go to and hubby is only coming to 2. Haven't got anyone to look after baby.

Probably not no.

I'm moving to London in 3 and a bit weeks and I'm not sure i'll be able to come back for more than one night. Plus i'm gona be sooooo poor and in major debt. I can only afford to spend a portion of my student loan on concerts and trains :naughty:

I might change my mind closer to the time though.

• 1 month later...

I've got tickets for both Birmingham dates- we bought them for one date from the ticket place at the Academy itself and ordered the others (which we've still not received so I'm a bit worried about that) I can't remember which tickets I have and which I don't though :blink: would be fab if I could maybe meet up with you all this time :blush-anim-cl:

• 1 month later...