Manchester Apollo 19 & 20 Nov

Snowy66

Is anybody from here going on either of those two nights? We've got seats in the front circle for the first night (Thank you pre-sales mailing list) and standing th second...standing??? noooooo boogieing yay ;)

It was great to meet up with some from here at the Manchester vodaphone gig ... and .. and I'm sorry I can't recall names or nicknames ... thank you for the flashing hearts :) after spending half the gig hiding lol :) my little one finally got over being overwhelmed and absolutely loved it, it was his first live gig of anybody ever :) he kept saying it was the best thing we'd ever done together ... I've been seriously ill for 20 years and am only just, with advances in medicine, able to do a bit more physically with him so the gig was special beyond words to me too :)

And it was a great gig!!! :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes my daughter and myself are going to one of the Manchester gigs and are standing, it will be the 2nd one as we have Doncaster then Newcastle, will see you there lol.

I was nearly at that TBA gig but nothing seemed to go my way and I ended up not being able to go and seriously depressed about it but life goes on. :blink:

I have standing tickets for the first night, going with a friend who is most definitely not a Mika fan but hoping to convert her. I do not have high hopes (she describes Mika as a 'freakish entity'.:blink: I fear for her safety when she gets among all us lot:roftl: ).

However at the moment it doesn't look as if that many people from the forum are doing Manchester but that may change yet, it's still early days. We'll just have to try and coax them! Even if just a few of us could meet up, it'd be good.

There is an official thread for this with an RSVP list, it's probably quite a few pages down by now!

:thumb_yello:

well if those mob aint going all the more Mika for us yum yum ha ha their loss our gain.

We need MFC badges and banners, red flashing heart necklaces and to dress like goons, the weirder the better, apparently rumour has it Mika likes to see his fans making fools of themselves in public ha ha.

will have to dig out that thread wonder where its gone ( I can never find anything on this site its soo massive pfft).

If we figure out how many's going we could get a mad set up, cheaper bought in bulk...this page does (all glow in the dark in different colours) earrings, glasses, bracelets, necklaces, ears (!!?? lol :roftl: )

Here :)

I'm thinking of making some jewellry for the gig - something really silly - if Mika likes his fans to make fools of themselves in public then who am I to argue? That's never been a problem for me!:naughty:

Hi Snowy. I was with Bab and Daisylou Yuppy and Jemma (and all the others)

I'm so glad your boy enjoyed himself. What's not to like? There is already a Manchester thread, here but yay! going to both is so good.

I'll have to get new hearts. I used them up in Manchester.

I've read the thread here properly now. I'm glad you're getting better Snowy, you looked rather *fragile* if that's the word.

So, that got me going - I've just ordered my hearts for November. I've got 8 tickets (see other thread about it) so everyone who's coming with me can have a heart.

Snowy have you checked your ticket details yet. I think I'm row E 16 and 17. As well as 4 standing - don't ask!

Apparently the glow company will be at the Donny gig (as they're local) Make sure you tell them why you're buying - it's nice that they ask.