Mika needs to take care of himself.

Do you all realize that when you say "Go on Holidays" it means that he should cancel upcoming dates to go on holidays ? So then, why crying when he cancels them ?

Please be clear : in the future, gig planners should not plan gigs every single day on a different continent each time...

Or plan gigs on two different continents on the SAME day :lmao:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you all realize that when you say "Go on Holidays" it means that he should cancel upcoming dates to go on holidays ? So then, why crying when he cancels them ?

Please be clear : in the future, gig planners should not plan gigs every single day on a different continent each time...

He's not due to perform in my country, but I wouldn't think of crying if he cancelled because of health problems. This is a very serious subject, a matter of vital importance, in fact (literally speaking). When you are ill you can't do anything. Let alone touring around the world. He himself is the most important thing at the moment: Mika deserves a rest.

agree that health problem is really a serious subject...

i mean, u can see he did 100% energy on his EVERY performance

he must feel exhausted after the show , but one, and one and one...more show coming ...

rest is very important to his body and his voice

give him time to recharge

nobody want to see him listless/out of breath/out of voice on stage, right?

also i think even if he doesn't show up on the show, he still need to cope with another things

such as doing interview...keep on promoting...photo shoot or something:bash:

i feel worry coz i see how tired he is on his face...........:eek:

I'm so worried when i´read this.

Mika please take care of yourself!!! You are allways giving the best for your fans at each gig. >>That can be really exhausting!!!

We do all love your music and we would fall in deep desperation if you were not able to enchant our life anymore.

Take a break, read a good book or something, or have a relaxing bath...

we all want to see your cute smile again on your face