BexxY Needs a Ticket for ICA

babspanky

She is coming all the way from Shropshire on the offchance she will get in, so I ain't too proud to beg, is there anyone, anyone who has a spare?

£paid! She would be your slave forever! (well for quite a while)

Anyone?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...i would deffinitly give BexxY mine...but ive heard that the person that has won the tickets had to collect the tickets themselfs!

unless...she pretends to be me...and uses my name!?!?!?!?

those stupid terrorists have let this chance of going to the gig down for me!

:emot-sad: :emot-sad: :emot-sad:

well...i would deffinitly give BexxY mine...but ive heard that the person that has won the tickets had to collect the tickets themselfs!

unless...she pretends to be me...and uses my name!?!?!?!?

those stupid terrorists have let this chance of going to the gig down for me!

:emot-sad: :emot-sad: :emot-sad:

What did the email you got say Lauren? Did you have to pick them up and show ID?

Sorry you can't come hun, we would have looked after you, ask Yuppymunch!

What did the email you got say Lauren? Did you have to pick them up and show ID?

DAMN!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Your tickets will be available for pick up at the box office of the ICA, The Mall, London SW1Y 5AH, from 5:00pm on Sunday, 1 July 2007. Please be prepared to present identification:thumbdown:

heyyyy Lauren

ive just arrived at babs house and hijacked her pc ....is there any chance you could phone the ica box office and transfer a ticket to me???

please

please

please

im begging ive just driven over 3hours :shocked:

heyyyy Lauren

ive just arrived at babs house and hijacked her pc ....is there any chance you could phone the ica box office and transfer a ticket to me???

please

please

please

im begging ive just driven over 3hours :shocked:

Ive tried a few times.....NO ANSWER!!!! :sneaky2:

cant u just say you are me!!???

OR ATLEAST TRY???

it might work!

I feel mega guilty now....if i could of gone...i would of given a ticket to u or whoever needed one....trust me i would of!!!

DAMN TERRORISTSSSS!!!!

YES ...i got both BexxY's and your pm.....but what do i do...give a ticket each to you two??? :blink:

because remember ive only got 2 tickets...

yes Lauren, that would be brill because me and Bexx want to go together. :thumb_yello:

Can you e-mail us the confirmation? i'll send you my full name via pm and then you can e-mail the address that i gave you. Would that be ok babe? xxx

yes Lauren, that would be brill because me and Bexx want to go together. :thumb_yello:

Can you e-mail us the confirmation? i'll send you my full name via pm and then you can e-mail the address that i gave you. Would that be ok babe? xxx

yeh...OK...tell me what to put on the confermation email...and then i will do it...:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hey there, I was sitting around thinking, I tend to do that a lot lately, and was wondering if anyone going from here would like me to drive the flag up?

My only worry is that I'll be in my van and the way thngs are up there at the moment it might make some policemen jittery, as vans seemed to be deemed suspicious at times like this, and as this is taking place in he Mall they may get a little funny with me.

Anyway it's just a thought.

Hey there, I was sitting around thinking, I tend to do that a lot lately, and was wondering if anyone going from here would like me to drive the flag up?

My only worry is that I'll be in my van and the way thngs are up there at the moment it might make some policemen jittery, as vans seemed to be deemed suspicious at times like this, and as this is taking place in he Mall they may get a little funny with me.

Anyway it's just a thought.

Rak i would love to see the flag as would babs come down anyway if you have the time around 4- 6pm ish

Maybe you will even get into the concert :punk:

I can certainly pop along with the flag. I'm not expecting to get into the gig but I was hoping for someone to get the flag in. And my friend is up in London at the moment so I can hang out with him until the gig I finished.

I can certainly pop along with the flag. I'm not expecting to get into the gig but I was hoping for someone to get the flag in. And my friend is up in London at the moment so I can hang out with him until the gig I finished.

That would Be fantastic!!!!!

Then we can have a good gossip about Glastonbury hehe

That would be fun. Not sure what parking is like around there so we'll have to see how it goes.

If I can't get parking, look out for a Vauxhall Combo van, it's dark blue, and the registration is T792 AJM. I'll keep an eye out for you too, should be there around 5pm.