Itunes download of Itunes gig

pinkunicorn123

you might already have a thread about this i dunno and im too tired to look - but.... you can now download the itunes gig from itunes:

there is a link but ill get it in a sec - its loading, but my pc is being slow because im downloading episodes of criminal minds :P so this page has taken 5mins so far.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you might already have a thread about this i dunno and im too tired to look - but.... you can now download the itunes gig from itunes:

there is a link but ill get it in a sec - its loading, but my pc is being slow because im downloading episodes of criminal minds :P so this page has taken 5mins so far.

Can you show me where it is? I took a look but can't seem to find it!

You can get to it by the 'music' store area on itunes - except i dont buy of itunes usually but yeah

i am looking on the store but still cant see it...is there anything particular i have to search?

oh wait i see it ...i was looking for a mika live type thing its just a itunes festival album with just grace kelly on right?

oh wait i see it ...i was looking for a mika live type thing its just a itunes festival album with just grace kelly on right?

That's all I saw when I checked yesterday too.

We can use one of our 10 free downloads we got to buy ours with :naughty: