on a train!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello shaun,

welcome to our colourful, global mika world here....enjoy!

the best way to find your way around is to come and have a drink at the butterfly bar first and meet a few for some drinkies....

:thumb_yello: Hello everyone.Im Shaun and i live in staffordshire,i have never seen Mika live but i hope to very soon.Big hi to K for introducing me to this site.Feel free to chat any time with me,take care and be nice.x:wub2:

we are always nice here :angel_not: welcome and have fun:thumb_yello:

hey welcome to mfc :biggrin2: yeah at first i too thought u were lost on the train :roftl: i guess it's a bit overwhelming at first, but once u get to chatting, you'll feel right at home! :biggrin2:

Hello Shaun!!! Fancy meeting you here...he! he!:naughty: So some of my Mika ramblings actually made sense to you?- if you're thinking of going to any gigs let me know, we could meet up. Check out the calendar, although I have to warn you it may be difficult to get any tickets, but we're the MFC and will do ANYTHING to get to see Mika and help anyone else out too!!:roftl:

Welcome on board- I'm sure you'll keep us all entertained with stories from your travels and random meetings...

Take Care,

K