Wonder how MIKA feels when we looking at him?!

Lucy

well....when u talk to mika he REALLY look at u in your eyes....

not many ppl i know do that! and i like ppl that do...

so when i talk to him its hard not to look back... lol

and he better like me touching him or ellse all these pix.... ICK! i hope he is not like EEWWW get off of me! lol

You are so right, Sivan! When I talked to him, it was 5 seconds before he was about to drive away, and he was exhausted. I thought for sure he would ignore me, or look disinterested when I called out his name. Instead, he looked me dead in the eye. He leaned his head back against the seat and smiled while I spoke to him. His attentiveness impressed me a great deal.

He has a way of making you feel like you are the only person in the room. Or, on the sidewalk in my case. :biggrin2:

Exactly... that's one thing I like so much about him. He looks you right in the eyes and you really feel like you've got ALL his attention.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well....when u talk to mika he REALLY look at u in your eyes....

not many ppl i know do that! and i like ppl that do...

Hah, I wish I knew. :naughty::blush-anim-cl: I hardly looked at him :doh: 'cause I was kinda nervous and that's how I deal with...not looking at the person I'm talking to, bad habit!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to start a new thread about are beloved MIKA.:wub2: :wub2:

Have you ever wonder how MIKA feels when we are looking at him from head to toe?

At his gigs I was looking at him with such an intensity that probably he felt it. I know it sounds sick but what can I do:biggrin2: . He is adorable. And I admire his talent a lot.

Ha ha ha, i dunno Lucy. He's used to me now I just get big beaming smiles from him now. :biggrin2::thumb_yello: