Wonder how MIKA feels when we looking at him?!

Lucy

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to start a new thread about are beloved MIKA.:wub2: :wub2:

Have you ever wonder how MIKA feels when we are looking at him from head to toe?

At his gigs I was looking at him with such an intensity that probably he felt it. I know it sounds sick but what can I do:biggrin2: . He is adorable. And I admire his talent a lot.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just wondering. I am not exactly sure how he feels. I would like to know what other people think of it. That's all

If I have a chance to meet him on Good Morning America. I will ask him this question.

I heard as long as his fans don't touch him he's okay with it all. He seems to enjoy it anyway.

Really? But most of the pictures he has with the fans. He is hugging them. Maybe touching him in an disrespectful way I guess.

I respect him! I just want a hug

Dunno, it could be a bit uncomfortable if everybody look at you like this :mf_boff:

I guess he doesn't mind touching and hugging his fans if they ask him if they can instead of flinging their arms around his neck suddenly :blink:

Picture it: 11:30 PM... I had been waiting for mika to come out of the venue for an hour and a half... I was sleepy and tired and I was beginning to lose hope... than the security gaurd whispered to someone, "I just got word... he's coming down the stairs." My heart lept and I regained energy... I fixed my hair and spritzed on even more perfume lol... I was ready!... than he walked out of the doors smiling and he looked at me because I WAS RIGHT THERE!!! RIGHT THERE! and I just smiled at him... I didn't take my eyes off of him... Everyone was so excited and camera flashes were going off all over the place. I was second in line to meet him (lucky I know) and I just stood there before my turn just trying to memorize every detail about the moment. Than the person in front of me had her pic taken with him and as the flash went off he caught my stare... My stare said so many words without saying them lol... I had my head tilted and I was looking into his eyes smiling...just proud and in love :blush-anim-cl: So he was tickled by this and STARED BACK AT ME for a little while... kinda surprised and very wide eyed with a smile on his face... because I wasn't like everyone else-->:biggrin2::shocked::naughty: LOL I was just content and genuinly honored to be with him. So it felt 10 times more special for me to actually stand with him... as he moved in close to me to ask my name and what not... IT felt really gentle and he was very soft spoken... I knew he knew how much I loved him... just from that one stare. So yes I think MIKA likes those kind of stares ...:blush-anim-cl:

I "stole" this from meltinydancer (thanks again for letting me have it lol) and as you can see(maybe) this was the exact moment I described above... maybe a nano second before this pic was shot he was still staring at me... one eye is still kinda on me...see?! look hard lol

meandmika-1.jpg

Picture it: 11:30 PM... I had been waiting for mika to come out of the venue for an hour and a half... I was sleepy and tired and I was beginning to lose hope... than the security gaurd whispered to someone, "I just got word... he's coming down the stairs." My heart lept and I regained energy... I fixed my hair and spritzed on even more perfume lol... I was ready!... than he walked out of the doors smiling and he looked at me because I WAS RIGHT THERE!!! RIGHT THERE! and I just smiled at him... I didn't take my eyes off of him... Everyone was so excited and camera flashes were going off all over the place. I was second in line to meet him (lucky I know) and I just stood there before my turn just trying to memorize every detail about the moment. Than the person in front of me had her pic taken with him and as the flash went off he caught my stare... My stare said so many words without saying them lol... I had my head tilted and I was looking into his eyes smiling...just proud and in love :blush-anim-cl: So he was tickled by this and STARED BACK AT ME for a little while... kinda surprised and very wide eyed with a smile on his face... because I wasn't like everyone else-->:biggrin2::shocked::naughty: LOL I was just content and genuinly honored to be with him. So it felt 10 times more special for me to actually stand with him... as he moved in close to me to ask my name and what not... IT felt really gentle and he was very soft spoken... I knew he knew how much I loved him... just from that one stare. So yes I think MIKA likes those kind of stares ...:blush-anim-cl:

I "stole" this from meltinydancer (thanks again for letting me have it lol) and as you can see(maybe) this was the exact moment I described above... maybe a nano second before this pic was shot he was still staring at me... one eye is still kinda on me...see?! look hard lol

meandmika-1.jpg

Couldn't find a melting smiley :mf_rosetinted:

meandmika-1.jpg

I just love the way you said it. Just WOW!!!

I only felt bad while I was standing at 50 cm from him for a while and taking one picture after another! I have plenty of close-ups that's pretty cool but I wonder if he isn't blind now from all the flashing lol

I only felt bad while I was standing at 50 cm from him for a while and taking one picture after another! I have plenty of close-ups that's pretty cool but I wonder if he isn't blind now from all the flashing lol

Can you post some of those pictures?

well....when u talk to mika he REALLY look at u in your eyes....

not many ppl i know do that! and i like ppl that do...

so when i talk to him its hard not to look back... lol

and he better like me touching him or ellse all these pix.... ICK! i hope he is not like EEWWW get off of me! lol

not many ppl i know do that! and i like ppl that do...

so when i talk to him its hard not to look back... lol

and he better like me touching him or ellse all these pix.... ICK! i hope he is not like EEWWW get off of me! lol

You're right.

You are funny.

You are so right, Sivan! When I talked to him, it was 5 seconds before he was about to drive away, and he was exhausted. I thought for sure he would ignore me, or look disinterested when I called out his name. Instead, he looked me dead in the eye. He leaned his head back against the seat and smiled while I spoke to him. His attentiveness impressed me a great deal.

He has a way of making you feel like you are the only person in the room. Or, on the sidewalk in my case. :biggrin2:

You are so right, Sivan! When I talked to him, it was 5 seconds before he was about to drive away, and he was exhausted. I thought for sure he would ignore me, or look disinterested when I called out his name. Instead, he looked me dead in the eye. He leaned his head back against the seat and smiled while I spoke to him. His attentiveness impressed me a great deal.

He has a way of making you feel like you are the only person in the room. Or, on the sidewalk in my case. :biggrin2:

He is a gentleman. He has so much power in those eyes. If he looks at me directly in the eyes, he would definitely make me blush. hehehe

I don't think he minds us looking at him. It's a normal thing to do at concerts. lol... I do think he minds being mauled by fans though.

But yeah, when we met he seemedvery relaxed and that may have been because I wasn't nervous at all. I really felt like I was talking to a friend of mine... I also gave him a hug, but he seemed fine with that too. :)

You are so right.

When I met him at a signing, he looked right into my eyes when he spoke to me and sat back in his chair, completely relaxed. It was kind of disconcerting though, when as I was about to walk off him gave me a huge beaming smile and a cheeky wink. Hard to walk off after that.

It would be nice to get a hug though, I think we could both do with one right now.

If he had a problem with people staring at him, he would most certainly have chosen the wrong profession.