Mika on Capital FM

Laura

xD

Me too :bleh:

Yes please!!!

Which interviews were these??

If I recall this was the time we were all emailing the DJ and he told Mika on air that his fan club wanted to say hi. :naughty:

For some reason I don't think Capital FM ever uploaded it to their website. :blink:. I don't know if I have the recordings anywhere.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall this was the time we were all emailing the DJ and he told Mika on air that his fan club wanted to say hi. :naughty:

For some reason I don't think Capital FM ever uploaded it to their website. :blink:. I don't know if I have the recordings anywhere.

i didn't remember the e-mails. now i want to listen to the interview even more. i saw in the previous page that someone had uploaded it but unfortunately the link has expired

All this bumping old threads thing always confuses me:blink:

Yup, I think it's that one! I should have the files somewhere, let me get the other computer to upload them..