Mika on Capital FM

Laura

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Nooo im going to be in london that day will have to remember to bring a portable radio now ....and my mobile phone fully charged

or maybe i will just sit outside the studio in leciester square :naughty:

lol.. go with the second one :bleh: ha ha

oh god i wonder what we need to do :blink: .. i'm worried

btw.... was there anything we didn't know? (apart from that wet t-shirt story)

Well, that story was quite revealing on how arrogant some 'upper class' people can be over there..:shocked:

If someone spilt water on me on purpose I would have definitely explained them where they belonged to.... :sneaky2:

I just sent this brief synopsis to Suzy and thought some who didn't get a chance to listen might want to read it:

Okay it was nothing earth shattering. They just did a normal hour of radio with songs, commercials, news, etc. and spoke to Mika briefly in between.

He mentioned that when he was vacationing in France they were talking on Capital about the ending to the Harry Potter book so he texted in to say he thought Harry should turn out to be a hairdresser. The DJ went on the air and said “Some plonker from London says Harry should be a hairdresser.â€

Mika said he was in a tube station and he saw the Capital advert they did spelling out his name with train tracks and he turned red and was really chuffed about it. He said all his friends have been taking pictures of it around London.

He spoke briefly about the gallery opening tonight and that he’ll be there. He said that the Somerset gig is fancy dress so everyone needs to wear a costume to get in. He said the last time he was at Somerset House he was waitering and he gave a woman fizzy water instead of still water. She told him it was wrong and slammed it back into his hand and it spilled all over his shirt. Then he got in trouble for getting his shirt wet and he didn’t have another shirt to change into so they fired him.

He is getting the Capital DJ to put on an animal costume at Somerset House to go on stage during Lollipop. He said he kicked Jake Shears in the balls on stage because he can’t tell who is who when they are dressed in the costumes.

Petra, you may have found it already but if you haven't, Sou did put up the last Capital interview :biggrin2: ...http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204911

THANKS A LOT! OMG, I'm so stupid... I got this one but I didn't know that Hit40 UK was that Capital FM interview. I had been looking for it on my pc but i didn't find anything. but THANK YOU for looking it up!!! :thumb_yello:

Can someone please explain what happened?

What did Mika say?

I missed the whole thing!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Did we learn anytihng new??

someone..ANYONE..pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me what happened

I will be forever greatful.

Oh, does anyone know when the art exhibit opening starts?

Sorry for being so demanding

I went away for 1 SECOND (ok, maybe longer) and missed EVERYTHING.

Can someone please explain what happened?

What did Mika say?

I missed the whole thing!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Did we learn anytihng new??

someone..ANYONE..pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me what happened

I will be forever greatful.

Oh, does anyone know when the art exhibit opening starts?

Sorry for being so demanding

I went away for 1 SECOND (ok, maybe longer) and missed EVERYTHING.

Check my post #256 for an update :biggrin2:

I just sent this brief synopsis to Suzy and thought some who didn't get a chance to listen might want to read it:

"Okay it was nothing earth shattering. They just did a normal hour of radio with songs, commercials, news, etc. and spoke to Mika briefly in between.

He mentioned that when he was vacationing in France they were talking on Capital about the ending to the Harry Potter book so he texted in to say he thought Harry should turn out to be a hairdresser. The DJ went on the air and said “Some plonker from London says Harry should be a hairdresser.â€

Mika said he was in a tube station and he saw the Capital advert they did spelling out his name with train tracks and he turned red and was really chuffed about it. He said all his friends have been taking pictures of it around London.

He spoke briefly about the gallery opening tonight and that he’ll be there. He said that the Somerset gig is fancy dress so everyone needs to wear a costume to get in. He said the last time he was at Somerset House he was waitering and he gave a woman fizzy water instead of still water. She told him it was wrong and slammed it back into his hand and it spilled all over his shirt. Then he got in trouble for getting his shirt wet and he didn’t have another shirt to change into so they fired him.

He is getting the Capital DJ to put on an animal costume at Somerset House to go on stage during Lollipop. He said he kicked Jake Shears in the balls on stage because he can’t tell who is who when they are dressed in the costumes."

Christine, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!:blush-anim-cl:

So he meant to kick someone in the balls, and it just happened to be Jake Shears? :roftl:

I was thinking the same thing! I can't believe Lucio didn't ask him. Instead he asked him if Jake was okay with getting kicked in the balls and Mika said yes :roftl:

Oh they're playing some Mika promo right now...a message to Bam Bam.

4 minutes to go... I'm getting goosebumps :) And desperately trying to refresh webcammm :)

dOESN'T WORK FOR ME :thumbdown::cool:

Ok the competition IS Capital fm has the chance for one lucky listen to get up on stage with Mika at somerset house dressed in one of his animal costumes y'know the paraquete, lion, monkey, elephant, chicken etc etc

To find out more about this Tune in to captal fm this Monday on the drive time for your chance to get up on stage with Mika.

i believe they will ask a question on monday and it will be a call in thing :thumb_yello:

Ok the competition IS Capital fm has the chance for one lucky listen to get up on stage with Mika at somerset house dressed in one of his animal costumes y'know the paraquete, lion, monkey, elephant, chicken etc etc

To find out more about this Tune in to captal fm this Monday on the drive time for your chance to get up on stage with Mika.

i believe they will ask a question on monday and it will be a call in thing :thumb_yello:

Is drive time 7-9 or something?

Pleeeeeeease saay it's not :blink:

EDIT: Actually i'm not gonna enter anyway... I've already been up on stage once, I don't wanna be greedy!

YouTube didn't except my files!!

I will see if I can upload them to another website tomorrow.

I have to go now, sorry.

x

You are the best!

Merci! Tack! Danke! Dank u well! Gracias! :naughty::blush-anim-cl: