Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered I have a microphone that I can record stuff on to the computer but I haven't used it in a while. It's not that great quality though once I have recorded...

Does that matter?

x

i dont think so!!!yes, mika loves to laugh. and we love it when he does!!

It doesn't matter how wonderful quality your recording is. I'll fix it up. :)

I really hope that everyone takes the initiative and does their part with a humorous tone to it. The original version (or the one I've heard all my life) is bizarrely funny. :)

It doesn't matter how wonderful quality your recording is. I'll fix it up. :)

I really hope that everyone takes the initiative and does their part with a humorous tone to it. The original version (or the one I've heard all my life) is bizarrely funny. :)

howdoes it go???? i onlyknoe the new zealand version.

i am interested very much i love mika and i think this could be a great oppertunity and i think that every one who has done a part in the song could put a little messege to the adorable mika to tell him how much we love him and why we wanted to be involved( we can put it in the cover of the c.d).

i am interested very much i love mika and i think this could be a great oppertunity and i think that every one who has done a part in the song could put a little messege to the adorable mika to tell him how much we love him and why we wanted to be involved( we can put it in the cover of the c.d).

haha I can just imagine how the cover of the CD would look like if we all write a message in it :roftl:

bookyt1.jpg

:roftl: You two crack me up. :D I agree.

I will add you, pink minx.

I'm thinking of adding a greeting at the end, not really a message, but more of a "Hello Mika, I'm _____ from _____". Maybe like a 5 second long message or something from each person that wants to do it, just so that you can sort of introduce yourself. :)

I'm thinking of adding a greeting at the end, not really a message, but more of a "Hello Mika, I'm _____ from _____". Maybe like a 5 second long message or something from each person that wants to do it, just so that you can sort of introduce yourself.

Yeah, that would be cool. So it's not from a total stranger xD

:roftl: You two crack me up. :D I agree.

I will add you, pink minx.

I'm thinking of adding a greeting at the end, not really a message, but more of a "Hello Mika, I'm _____ from _____". Maybe like a 5 second long message or something from each person that wants to do it, just so that you can sort of introduce yourself. :)

Could we maybe also say which line we did?

Could we maybe also say which line we did?

There will be a list in the CD booklet of the people in order of lines. :wink2: I could put the people's messages in order by the lines that they did, too, which would all in all be easier and would take up less time. :)