Hey from Ireland!

Shaza!

Hello all!

I'm Sheree from Ireland! This is such a cool site i'm so happy to have found it! Well believe it or not I LOVE Mika! :wub2: He makes me happee :biggrin2:

Anyway I only really fell in love with Mika when i saw him live at a festival not so long ago! I had known of him and his songs beforehand but had never really taken much notice of him (I know, shame on me!:bleh: ) So when i heard he was gonna be playing at this festival I was going to I wasn't even planning on seeing him! But anyway so I was at the stage he was about to be playing on, just after seeing the band who had played beforehand and I was just about to leave like I'd planned, when I suddenly just turned around to my friend and said "You know what, I want to see Mika!" haha I just got this sudden urge to see Mika, it was like some weird call of fate or something! :lol3: and so he came on, and it was just:mf_lustslow: I fell in love! he was AMAZING! what a performer! and boy that man can move!:naughty:

So basically that's my story on how i discovered this amazing man:biggrin2: and I'm so happy that I did! I love his voice-it's so addictive! and all his songs, you can't help singing along, even though I do a disastrous job in doing so, trying to reach those high notes! haha but tis all fun!

So that's me!^^ talk to you all soon!!

Sheree x

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello..here we are...a mixture of languages,culture and smt else...but we all love Mika and we all are unit 4 this reason...I hope you'll like this friendly atmosphere!!:biggrin2:

Byeeee!!!:punk:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...