Download the iTunes festival gig at the ICA

-Jennie-

Not sure i this was posted or not (Sorry if it was) Download the iTunes festival gig at the ICA (finally) from iTunes for 79p per track.

http://www.channel4.com/music/itunesfestival/index.html

My iTunes isn't working at the moment so I haven't done it myself yet though.

They have

Relax

Big Girl

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Stuck In The Middle

Sweet Dreams

Love Today

Grace Kelly

No Ring Ring or Lollipop (and probably some more I've forgotten)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't see the tracks :blink:

I couldn't for a while either. Click 'view all songs by Mika' and then search by album for iTunes Festival.

I'm gonna buy them tomorrow when I find my 10 free songs card they gave us :thumb_yello:

Jennie, i thought you were going to bed :blink::roftl: :roftl: :roftl::thumb_yello::bleh:

I was until I found this....

I am now though! I'll deal with this in the morning...actually no I won't. I'll do it AFTER i've packed!!! :roftl:

I couldn't for a while either. Click 'view all songs by Mika' and then search by album for iTunes Festival.

I'm gonna buy them tomorrow when I find my 10 free songs card they gave us :thumb_yello:

ah found it, thanks! :thumb_yello:

The individual songs are £0.79, yet if you buy it as an album it's only £1.49! Bargain! I've just bought it and am downloading now. What a lovely way to end a Mika day - have been to the Blink exhibition, and now I get to fall asleep to new stuff!

It's a shame they've just got the songs and not the talking inbetween etc. It is nice to hear a professional recording though even though after being there and hearing it from our perspective :thumb_yello:

Glad they gave us free download passes though for this!

does this only work for those in london? because when i click on the link, all that shows up are mika's songs from LICM, but none on the itunes festival :sad:

Hi!

I was having the same problem as some of you, I could only see LICM and a single I think, but then I realised that the country store selection (at the bottom of the screen) was ser to US.

I changed it to UK and then I could see (and download) them all.

Hope this works for whoever can't see them now!!

Sara.

:biggrin2:

Same :(

We'll have to settle for whatever they decide to show on TV when it's on.

when is it gonna be aired? i thought it was few days ago..i must have read wrong:biggrin2: lol

when is it gonna be aired? i thought it was few days ago..i must have read wrong:biggrin2: lol

Well there are 4 programmes, one every Saturday. He wasn't shown on last weeks and they didn't mention him when they said who would be on next week (this Saturday)

So it must be on the week after that (28th) or the one after that (4th)

Well there are 4 programmes, one every Saturday. He wasn't shown on last weeks and they didn't mention him when they said who would be on next week (this Saturday)

So it must be on the week after that (28th) or the one after that (4th)

aah, they're teasing us!!

Hi!

I was having the same problem as some of you, I could only see LICM and a single I think, but then I realised that the country store selection (at the bottom of the screen) was ser to US.

I changed it to UK and then I could see (and download) them all.

Hope this works for whoever can't see them now!!

Sara.

:biggrin2:

There is a problem if you live in the US. This is the second time I have contacted iTunes. Last time they said that what's available in the UK, may not be in the US. See below:

I understand you would like to purchase items on the iTunes Store for the UK.

Items on that store are available for distribution only to customers located in the UK.

Apple constantly works with its content providers to expand the iTunes Store's catalog.