Hello!

buttnugget040

Hello everybody , just wanted to say hi . I 'm new here ...as you might have guessed ...... Ummmm, we're supposed to say where we first heard about mika right ? I first heard his music on the t.v. When I heard the song Grace Kelly I immedaitely knew I would be hooked on his music ever since . And I have , every day I listen to the songs Big Girl ( you are beautiful ) , Love Today , Grace Kelly , Lollipop , and Ring Ring . I have yet to introduce my friends to his music. Mika isn't really that popular in the U.S. as it is everywhere else so it isnt a big surprise that my friends have never heard him. Since my mom is poor right now I have to wait to get his c.d. :( . So I've been listening to his music on the internet , mostly on http://www.youtube.com . So ... yeah ... hi everybody :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello buttnugget040. Firstly, I have to say, you probably have the most hilarious username I have ever seen. :roftl: :roftl:

Mika's all over the internet so you shouldn't lack for any of his music. Hope you can get the album one day soon. In the meantime, have lots of fun on the forum. :punk:

hi and welcome to the fan club!!

ive got 3 warnings for you:

#1 we're scary at frist, but then you get used to us. at that point, we're just crazy!

#2 the fansite is addictive!!!!! you will find yourself on here 24/7 if possible

#3 mika's rocketship is MINE!!! DO NOT TOUCH!!! (see #1)

besides that, have fun

• 2 weeks later...