• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
The one where he's hanging himself :naughty:

aaahhhh... i love that one :thumb_yello: Love the one above too... the one from wag :das: ohhh and the one to the right from your pic... Neo wet :mf_lustslow::swoon: Ok what pic on it dont i like :blink: The 2 shirtless on tope are my faves. on it! DEFINITELY!

aaahhhh... i love that one :thumb_yello: Love the one above too... the one from wag :das: ohhh and the one to the right from your pic... Neo wet :mf_lustslow::swoon: Ok what pic on it dont i like :blink: The 2 shirtless on tope are my faves. on it! DEFINITELY!

:naughty::naughty:

:naughty::naughty:

Mika shirtless.... who can resist that? :mf_lustslow::drool: i cant thats for sure... i dont give a damn that you can see his grey undies on my fave on it... his tummy above em looks AMAZING!!!

I love the wall cos 2 of my fave. artists and one of em also a friend :wub2: 2 GREAT looking guys who both has an amazing voice... and peeps can say whatever they think abouy neo and him singing... i love his voice and i think he can sing and i CANT wait to see him live in 2 weeks time...