Twilight Thread!!!!!

OOOHHHH I'm so glad people here read the books! I love them as well! my sister works in a bookstore so i found it when i was looking through the backstock and i feel in love! it kind of sucks that i found the books so early on because i had to wait soooo long for the next one!!!! i'm so excited for breaking dawn, yay. And the host...i think, it better be good hehe!:punk:

Oh hi!!! WELCOME to the twilight area of MFC :punk: we're obsessed :das:

Yay im glad youve read them!!! THEYRE AMAZING!!

Edward or Jacob? :naughty:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i plan on going to the bathroom for the whole middle of the movie waiting until edward comes back :naughty:

wait is that a spoiler for someone who hasn't read the book? :blink:

SPOILER ALERT!!

anyways. when i was reading new moon, i skimmed through the pages for when edward returned, and i would just countdown the pages.

i REALLY don't like the jacob character.

Oh hi!!! WELCOME to the twilight area of MFC :punk: we're obsessed :das:

Yay im glad youve read them!!! THEYRE AMAZING!!

Edward or Jacob? :naughty:

Ohh, i call myself an Edward person all the way because he is the one who i would cry about if she wasnt with him, but i do live jacob a lot. Probably more than most Edward lovers.:blush-anim-cl:

omg

lol.

he does look like an alien in that picture.

but in other pictures hes sexy .. ^^

lol

yes. quite

Ohh, i call myself an Edward person all the way because he is the one who i would cry about if she wasnt with him, but i do live jacob a lot. Probably more than most Edward lovers.:blush-anim-cl:

yay!!! I love jake too! More than most other people. I dont hate him, but i definitely love edward more hmehehe :das:

i still love jake though :blush-anim-cl:

Has this been posted?

According to TDN, that serves the Columbia Valley, the Twilight movie will be using Kalama High School as a shooting location during the school’s spring break. Whether or not Forks High School will be used at all is not at this time known. They may use Forks HS for exterior shots, but this high school for interiors.

Also, while I am at it, yes we are aware of the rumors circulating around the net. At this time they are just that–rumors. I wouldn’t put too much stock in anything until it is officially released by Stephenie or Summit. In other words, do the words "Colton Haynes" and staying up until 3:00am for Tory’s big announcement ring any bells?

Lastly, the fact that Summit is having an open casting for Jacob Black does not mean other parts have not been cast. It means they just haven’t announced it. Remember that movies are not shot in chronological order. Jacob has a small part in Twilight. It is not a big deal not to have that part at this point.

http://twilightlexicon.com/

hahhhh

ok sure, that would be great, i love dramz. :naughty:

haha last night in melanie's 'the mfc needs therapy' thread we got a little bit sidetracked and started talking about mika's wee wee and then this morning christine made a thread for us to talk on so that we would stop ruining melanie's. then people started making a HUGE deal out of it and it was kind of just all of the mods saying they were disturbed and disgusted and thought we were better than this. mika's a real person and we shouldn't disrespect him and then they started telling christine that she should've have known better and not encouraged the younglings(mika4life13 and maybe me). then deb and christina kind of got a wee bit mad at each other and now there's a dcdeb appreciation thread :bleh: and christine changed her thread to a posting pictures and chat thread :bleh: after everything people decided that the reason everyone made a big deal out of it because they think it was wrong to have the younglings involved so freddie's thinking about making a 16+ section so they can be disrespectful to mika there without the younglings seeing :naughty:

other people's versions may be different lol

haha last night in melanie's 'the mfc needs therapy' thread we got a little bit sidetracked and started talking about mika's wee wee and then this morning christine made a thread for us to talk on so that we would stop ruining melanie's. then people started making a HUGE deal out of it and it was kind of just all of the mods saying they were disturbed and disgusted and thought we were better than this. mika's a real person and we shouldn't disrespect him and then they started telling christine that she should've have known better and not encouraged the younglings(mika4life13 and maybe me). then deb and christina kind of got a wee bit mad at each other and now there's a dcdeb appreciation thread :bleh: and christine changed her thread to a posting pictures and chat thread :bleh: after everything people decided that the reason everyone made a big deal out of it because they think it was wrong to have the younglings involved so freddie's thinking about making a 16+ section so they can be disrespectful to mika there without the younglings seeing :naughty:

other people's versions may be different lol

:lmfao:

omggg cat fight. xDDDD

i missed this?!?

what were you doing talking about mika's schlong anyway ? xD

you naughty children! GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

HA HA HA .

i wish i was there. :lmao:

yeah, i agree :wink2:

i mean, i say the same... :confused: i think. or something

who is colton haynes?

ANNOUNCE THE CASTING NOWWW! :tears:

that guy that everyone wanted to be cast as edward. and i did too, because he looked extremely hot in a couple pictures, but then i just saw how ugly he was lol.