Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I totally freaked out today at the movie theaters.

Before the movie, they showed some random movie pictures and they showed the one where Rob and Kristen are in the tree and he's on her back (sounds so wrong :lmfao:) and when we left the theater I saw one of those "coming soon" signs and it was the poster for "Twilight"! :biggrin2: I was like hyperventalating haha. I kept hoping they'd play the teaser trailer, but they never do :sad:

Before the movie, they showed some random movie pictures and they showed the one where Rob and Kristen are in the tree and he's on her back (sounds so wrong :lmfao:) and when we left the theater I saw one of those "coming soon" signs and it was the poster for "Twilight"! :biggrin2: I was like hyperventalating haha. I kept hoping they'd play the teaser trailer, but they never do :sad:

:( You're not lucky! I saw the teaser twice already! What movie did you see?

you're so lucky!!!

i went to see prince caspian in hopes to see the trailer, but no luck.

:( You're not lucky! I saw the teaser twice already! What movie did you see?

Really? Lucky! I saw "The Incredible Hulk".....and no "Twilight" :sad:

you're so lucky!!!

i went to see prince caspian in hopes to see the trailer, but no luck.

I've seen so many movies and I never see the teaser trailer :thumbdown:. I think the theater I got to just refuses to play it.

I saw the teaser trailer in....What Happens In Vegas, I think.

which coincidentally played all of GK in the beginning scenes. xD

Oh yeah, I heard someone say it played at the beginning of that, but no one would take me to see it :sad:

this is the best twilight tuesday in a looonng time!!!!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/06/17/first-family-of-twilight-unveils-the-cullen-crest-to-mtv/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_eXs-ARD4

the first 2 or 3 videos are the cullen kids and carlisle talking about the "cullen crest". jackson and ashley are very very cutsie together. it's adorable.

and the last is the best! you get to watch a whole scene but it's throught the camera, but still!!! it's the scene where they're in a green house, and bella confronts edward about the van thing, and edward says "i had an adrenaline rush. it's really common, you can google it." the funniest thing EVER! but, i didn't know edward was so funny.

this is the best twilight tuesday in a looonng time!!!!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/06/17/first-family-of-twilight-unveils-the-cullen-crest-to-mtv/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_eXs-ARD4

the first 2 or 3 videos are the cullen kids and carlisle talking about the "cullen crest". jackson and ashley are very very cutsie together. it's adorable.

and the last is the best! you get to watch a whole scene but it's throught the camera, but still!!! it's the scene where they're in a green house, and bella confronts edward about the van thing, and edward says "i had an adrenaline rush. it's really common, you can google it." the funniest thing EVER! but, i didn't know edward was so funny.

You beat me! Thanks for posting anyways though :naughty:

He's rocking the American accent :das:. He makes the American accent sound good haha. Love him!

It's alright haha.

I don't know... Edward doesn't seem too much of a gentleman there. He should be more proper and, Edward.

Oh well haha.

Thanks!! :wink2:

Well he's still on edge around her :wink2:. He's more "Edward-like" after the whole Port Angeles scene.

breaking dawn chicken!?

:roftl::naughty::lmao::lmfao:

priceless!!!!

robert's american accent is spot on!

I know, I was suprised! He hides his British accent really well:thumb_yello: (I miss his adorable accent though :sad:)

I know, I was suprised! He hides his British accent really well:thumb_yello: (I miss his adorable accent though :sad:)

he has a beautiful, sexy british accent, but he actually makes american accents sound nice. :wub2:

and where is the quote from your siggie from? i've never heard mika talk about nipples.:naughty:

he has a beautiful, sexy british accent, but he actually makes american accents sound nice. :wub2:

and where is the quote from your siggie from? i've never heard mika talk about nipples.:naughty:

I SO AGREE WITH YOU. his accent is soo hot :bleh:

OH GAWD, I never knew there was a TWILIGHT thread around here!! i'm definitely going to stick around the MFC more often than usual now :naughty:

TEAM EDWARD! :D

twilight tuesday this week was fantastic...oh adrenaline rush...oh yes.

It's from the extended version of the making of the Love Today video (which I just saw for the first time yesterday). *goes to find link*

here it is: watch at 6:12

I hate the word "nipple," but he makes it sound cute :naughty:

Gotta love him