Hi!

Dragonfly

Hello, it was about two months when I first heard Grace Kelly and from the very first moment I heard it was love at first sight...

I joined this forum so I don't feel so isolated in my Mika obsession (my friends aren't into his music).

I really enjoy music and I cannot see my life without it. I'm not so good when it comes to talk about me.....sorry :blush-anim-cl: I'll see you guys around :wink2:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, it was about two months when I first heard Grace Kelly and from the very first moment I heard it was love at first sight...

I joined this forum so I don't feel so isolated in my Mika obsession (my friends aren't into his music).

I really enjoy music and I cannot see my life without it. I'm not so good when it comes to talk about me.....sorry :blush-anim-cl: I'll see you guys around :wink2:

HIYA & WELCOME Dragonfly ( I love your name !) We have a wonderful time here & you def. won't feel Mika Isolated !!!!!:welcomeani::flowers2:

Hello!!!Well,only a few of my friends like Mika's songs,but they aren't obsessed like me...well...I think that people who love Mika are different,'coz his music,his voice,his style are different...so,u have only to be proud to love Mika!!!Who loves him is a colorful,life's lover,nice person...well..in this forum I've met only people like that!!!So...enjoy there and I hope u'll like here!!!Byeee!!

Oooops...WELCOME!!I forgot to say it at first!!loooool!!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: