i MISS Mika

Sivan

im a bit dizzy from the sunburn i got today so if i say stuff i shouldnt im sorry.... lol

i just miss mika so what place is better to come chat than here? ;)

i just miss the excitment of seeing him and the band live :) meeting him... hug him? :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im a bit dizzy from the sunburn i got today so if i say stuff i shouldnt im sorry.... lol

i just miss mika so what place is better to come chat than here? ;)

i just miss the excitment of seeing him and the band live :) meeting him... hug him? :blush-anim-cl:

AWWWW SIVAN ....... me toooooooooo .... :tears: :tears: :huglove:

i'm pretty good thanks Sivan ..... & I agree , ALOE VERA is what you need & lot's of water!!!(saw it in the other thread!!)

We in Australia are VERY EXPERIENCED w/sunburn !!!!:shocked: :shocked: :thumb_yello:

yeah! i just didnt feel hot at all! i was cold actually....oh well ive learned for next time!

i feel like doing a JET SKI trip or something.... saw ppl do it today and i want to!

yeah! i just didnt feel hot at all! i was cold actually....oh well ive learned for next time!

i feel like doing a JET SKI trip or something.... saw ppl do it today and i want to!

HHHhhhmmm ... i have never done it ... but my b/f surfs !!!

Hormercopy.jpg

JET SKI IS FUN! I did it at Lake Elsinore a few years back.

I think we all miss Mika :-(. I'm so mad I didn't ask him for a hug!!! Grrr.....!

I was too chicken....haha chicken. Sivan, did you just hug him without asking or did he hug you, etc?

I need tips for next time haha

I think we all miss Mika :-(. I'm so mad I didn't ask him for a hug!!! Grrr.....!

I was too chicken....haha chicken. Sivan, did you just hug him without asking or did he hug you, etc?

I need tips for next time haha

lol.... hmmmmm let me think....

i probably asked....

with john mayer it was funny to...

we were like 8 ppl in a room waiting to meet him...i was closer to the door so when john went in i was first.... he said hi... and i said "can i hug u?!" LOL i wanted to give him a hug so bad.... everyone giggled and couldnt believe i did it (tho to me it looked natural like hugging mika ;) ) how can u not hug these ppl?!?! after all the good they bring to our lives?!?!

hmmm ok i told u ppl i am a bit dizzy from the sun... what did i just say? :blink:

:naughty:

Sivan i know exactly what you mean, but just think that everytime you see him you recover the time you missed him! (-->not sure if it's correct:boxed: )

last time Lollipop Girl, have you planned what to do next time yet??:bleh:

lol.... hmmmmm let me think....

i probably asked....

with john mayer it was funny to...

we were like 8 ppl in a room waiting to meet him...i was closer to the door so when john went in i was first.... he said hi... and i said "can i hug u?!" LOL i wanted to give him a hug so bad.... everyone giggled and couldnt believe i did it (tho to me it looked natural like hugging mika ;) ) how can u not hug these ppl?!?! after all the good they bring to our lives?!?!

hmmm ok i told u ppl i am a bit dizzy from the sun... what did i just say? :blink:

:naughty:

What did John say when you asked him ? was he surprised ?

Sivan i know exactly what you mean, but just think that everytime you see him you recover the time you missed him! (-->not sure if it's correct:boxed: )

last time Lollipop Girl, have you planned what to do next time yet??:bleh:

lol i dont think it can get better than the last few times ;) but who knows...mika surprise me every time i see him ;)

WOW that's nice :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

I would be too shy to ask something like that but it's so cool !

i love those 2 to much! cant be shy to ask for a hug! i just NEED to hug them... lol

you and him surprise US every time!:biggrin2:

lol believe me i hope my luck doesnt change.... for now im just hoping im here in the US when mika comes back :blink:

and now im going to sleeeeeeeeeep and put john CD "CONTINUUM" to fall asleep to...

if u guys havent heard it... DO IT!

i told Sou to do it and she is inlove with it now :)

night guys! have a good day if u in europe ;)

lol believe me i hope my luck doesnt change.... for now im just hoping im here in the US when mika comes back :blink:

i'll pray for you! actually, before you talked about your visa issue, i thought you got naturalized..are you planning to stay in USA for a long time?