i MISS Mika

Sivan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's strange, I also miss Mika, although I've never seen him. Tonight I saw in a dream that I was in London for Mika's gig, probably because that I'll really be there after a few months. I'm sooo excited and want to meet him so much! I would like to hug him very very very much, but I know I won't ask him that, I'm just too shy for that.

i'll pray for you! actually, before you talked about your visa issue, i thought you got naturalized..are you planning to stay in USA for a long time?

yeah tha plan is to stay cause my parents and brother are here....

Oh, Sivan, I know how you feel! And I'm sunburnt too to top it off :blush-anim-cl:

He's just a really awesome person to be around! After the DC gig, I was all glum and nostalgic from the night before and I just loafed around the house trying to find something to get my mind off it. Then I put in LiCM and I felt a little better!

Sigh. :wub2:

Oh, Sivan, I know how you feel! And I'm sunburnt too to top it off :blush-anim-cl:

He's just a really awesome person to be around! After the DC gig, I was all glum and nostalgic from the night before and I just loafed around the house trying to find something to get my mind off it. Then I put in LiCM and I felt a little better!

Sigh. :wub2:

yeah that CD can cure a lot of things ;) u know what? ill BLAST it now.... lol

i miss him so much too! *sniff sniff*

i hope he comes back to the US soon!! I caught the clock at 11:11 last night and wished that he... oops, can't say or it won't come true! you can probably guess though! :naughty:

lol...hope it will ;)

im listening to OVER MY SHOULDER now.... WOW!!!!! the voice of an angel :)

Oh, all you guys are sooo lucky. I've never met the man, and from the looks of his upcoming tour schedule, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon.

You talk about getting hugs from Mika.... my god... I can't even get a hug out of anybody...

Sorry - things have been the ultimate in crap for me lately... Just when things couldn't seem to get any worse , they sure did - I fell today and really hurt myself badly - it hurts to breathe - I think I might have fractured a rib. I fell - HARD - on my chest - it actually knocked the wind out of me! And boy! - that smarts!!! There was blood all over the sidewalk 'cause I tore open my left palm and both knees. I really do not want to spend tonight in ER waiting for x-rays so I'm having a Corona instead. LOL.:naughty: A little bit of denial for a chaser with that beer? LOL ROFLMFAOIP :roftl::naughty:

Oh, all you guys are sooo lucky. I've never met the man, and from the looks of his upcoming tour schedule, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon.

You talk about getting hugs from Mika.... my god... I can't even get a hug out of anybody...

Sorry - things have been the ultimate in crap for me lately... Just when things couldn't seem to get any worse , they sure did - I fell today and really hurt myself badly - it hurts to breathe - I think I might have fractured a rib. I fell - HARD - on my chest - it actually knocked the wind out of me! And boy! - that smarts!!! There was blood all over the sidewalk 'cause I tore open my left palm and both knees. I really do not want to spend tonight in ER waiting for x-rays so I'm having a Corona instead. LOL.:naughty: A little bit of denial for a chaser with that beer? LOL ROFLMFAOIP :roftl::naughty:

OMG!!!!! maybe u should go check it?? ICK!

and about the hugs thing.... yeah mika is like the only guy that huged me since i left my BF :boxed: (and a small john mayer hug lol) i need a life.... :bleh: or a BF? :bleh:

OMG!!!!! maybe u should go check it?? ICK!

and about the hugs thing.... yeah mika is like the only guy that huged me since i left my BF :boxed: (and a small john mayer hug lol) i need a life.... :bleh: or a BF? :bleh:

Yeah, me too, I haven't been in a relationship since I left my ex-husband 12 years ago.... Who needs these dysfuntional men, anyways? I'm gonna write at least one book, entitled "Why I Have a Cat".....

I need to get a life too. But you were hugged by Mika (and from the looks of your signature, you look like you've met him several times - LUCKY YOU!!! If Mika hugged me, I can die a verrrry happy woman.....

So I'm gonna drink/drug myself up so that I don't feel anymore of this horrible pain tonight. If it's as bad/worse tomorrow I'll go to the ER for x-rays. I've just spent too much of my life in hospitals and I am rebelling at the moment.

I DO HOPE you and your sunburn feel much, much better soon!:thumb_yello:

xoxo

cj

I dont wanna miss him because thats going to make me unhappy.

But.. Im going to his concert and thats in October.. Such a long time.

BETTER THAN NOTHING! :)