Just look and you'll find out ha ha .....

buttnugget040

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwww......*pats on back* I am too , I am too :biggrin2: but rejects and geeks are the ones who usually end up filfthy rich :wink2::roftl:

lol...FUTURE BILLIONAIRES OF THE WORLD mua ha ha ha ha ha mmhmm mika was a reject and look what he grew up to be...maybe in a few years we'll be better then rejects we'll be millionaires mua ha ha ha ha ha mmhmm

awwwwww......*pats on back* I am too , I am too :biggrin2: but rejects and geeks are the ones who usually end up filfthy rich :wink2::roftl:

when i went to his gig in miami and he did this little move here at 1:40 i almost died! and when he was on "so you think you can dance" at 2:35 :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: when mika shakes his butt, the world stops.

that's some little jig...lol... i love his blue pants:mf_lustslow: omg what a hot lil butt dance you shake thant thang honey! woot

Lol, oh darling, there are so many creative ways to pay him that have nothing to do with money.....(Only on the MFC do I have the courage to say something like that. You people have corrupted me.)

But wait, it´s a lots of exams we´ve got to take...

we wanna be really good students... ? or ...wanna be bad??:bleh:

Theory, then..practises????? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: