Salutations!

BessieB

Hello,

I am a newbie to mikafanclub.com, and am very excited to have found it. :D I learned of Mika about a month ago and he is now one of my personal favorites. His music is an inspiration to me---each time I listen to it I have to rush to the piano and play for a few hours. ;)

A bit about myself: I'm a Christian, an artist and musician, the oldest of 11 children, and an avid reader. It is nice to meet you all!

Have a fabulous day,

~Bessie

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I am a newbie to mikafanclub.com, and am very excited to have found it. :D I learned of Mika about a month ago and he is now one of my personal favorites. His music is an inspiration to me---each time I listen to it I have to rush to the piano and play for a few hours. ;)

A bit about myself: I'm a Christian, an artist and musician, the oldest of 11 children, and an avid reader. It is nice to meet you all!

Have a fabulous day,

~Bessie

Hi Bessie!

:welcomeani:

The oldest of 11? Bless you!

I think you'll find a great escape here -- we're all crazy over Mika, too!

:)

dcdeb

Hello,

Have a fabulous day,

~Bessie

Hello Bessie and welcome to the MFC! :biggrin2::huglove:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I'm glad to hear Mika is now one of your favorites.

So, you play the piano. That's great! :biggrin2:

It's nice to meet you, too!

Have a great day and weekend,

Hello,

Have a fabulous day,

~Bessie

Wow! A musician...nice. It must be fun playing Mika's songs yourself. Anyway, welcome to the fan club. Everyone is very nice here, and you will like it a lot.