Public Mika displays

HollyD

I am sure you all have a story to tell........

here is mine-

Okay, so- here in America it is still very rare you get to see Mika on T.V. or hear him on the radio. THAT is why we Americans get SO C-R-A-Z-Y *like when he was on So You Think You Can Dance* Yall seen the hysteria first hand. We went slightly mad! So, last weekend was at the mall ~for those of you in South Florida, The Wellington on the Green Mall~ I walked into FYE and all of a sudden I heard....doomdadaidaidoom..... I literally SCREAMED...

MIKA! Out loud in font of everyone. Poeple were looking at me like I had 5 heads and green scales! Then up on the monitors was the Love Today video! I stood right there in the middle of the store, looking up at the monitor *with the BIGGEST, goofiest- smile on my face* until it was over. OMG.....

that set the rest of my evening! Needlesstosay- I was in utter BLISS all night! I was NOT embarrased at all.....my son however was like GOSH MOM and literally left me standing there all alone! I DON'T CARE! I cannot contain myself! MIKA is getting more and more visible in the United States....YEA!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow sounds like a great day! i know i would've done the same :blush-anim-cl: that man can do great wonders to people :naughty:

YES he can! MIKA is magic! He makes everyday Bright and Happy!

Just the sight of him *or sound* :roftl:

I am sure you all have a story to tell........

here is mine-

Okay, so- here in America it is still very rare you get to see Mika on T.V. or hear him on the radio. THAT is why we Americans get SO C-R-A-Z-Y *like when he was on So You Think You Can Dance* Yall seen the hysteria first hand. We went slightly mad! So, last weekend was at the mall ~for those of you in South Florida, The Wellington on the Green Mall~ I walked into FYE and all of a sudden I heard....doomdadaidaidoom..... I literally SCREAMED...

MIKA! Out loud in font of everyone. Poeple were looking at me like I had 5 heads and green scales! Then up on the monitors was the Love Today video! I stood right there in the middle of the store, looking up at the monitor *with the BIGGEST, goofiest- smile on my face* until it was over. OMG.....

that set the rest of my evening! Needlesstosay- I was in utter BLISS all night! I was NOT embarrased at all.....my son however was like GOSH MOM and literally left me standing there all alone! I DON'T CARE! I cannot contain myself! MIKA is getting more and more visible in the United States....YEA!!!!!

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!:shocked:

I was watching tv and i heard "big girl" on a promo for Monique's Fat Chance and i seriously could not believe it. I askd my sister "is that coming from the tv!!!????" like a bajillion times before i could beleive it and i would not let her change the channel 'cause i wanted to see it again.

Also, i tape all of the video shows on vh1 and MTV in the morning just to see if they play "Love Today" or any other Mika videos.

I've seen "Love Today" on MTV 4 times and "Grace Kelly" on vh1.

Then came the "don't show my boogers" interview on vh1.:mf_lustslow:

He is slowly but surely becoming known in the States. Whenever i see "Love Today" on tv my heart swells and i feel so damn PROUD!!

Ahhhh!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Mika, world domination is near!!!:naughty:

It's so cute to read about you guys over ther getting the Mika Buzz when out and about!!

Even though he is more 'exposed' here in the UK, I personally still get all wibbly and lightheaded and expereince the urge to dance and jump around whenever I go into a shop and his music is playing! It's quite ridiculous. I feel as if, "They're playing MY Mika"..you know what I mean!!:bleh:

He still never fails to make my heart race.

whoaa that's fantastic! It happens to me too :biggrin2: I can't go anywhere without hearing Mika! One morning I woke up Relax on the radio (actually I was sleeping with my windows open and heard Relax from outside :biggrin2: ) and later that day GK and Love Today were on tv!!!! Oh no, it's not over yet! Then I went to shopping with my mom and I'm just sitting in the car and suddenly...what's on the radio? Well, Love Today! Lots of Mika!!!! Next morning I go downstairs, getting ready while the radio's playing Big Girl!!!!:roftl: I went crazy! My family thinks I'm crazy too! Everytime I hear Mika I get so excited....I can't do anything about it :roftl:

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!:shocked:

I was watching tv and i heard "big girl" on a promo for Monique's Fat Chance and i seriously could not believe it. I askd my sister "is that coming from the tv!!!????" like a bajillion times before i could beleive it and i would not let her change the channel 'cause i wanted to see it again.

Also, i tape all of the video shows on vh1 and MTV in the morning just to see if they play "Love Today" or any other Mika videos.

I've seen "Love Today" on MTV 4 times and "Grace Kelly" on vh1.

Then came the "don't show my boogers" interview on vh1.:mf_lustslow:

He is slowly but surely becoming known in the States. Whenever i see "Love Today" on tv my heart swells and i feel so damn PROUD!!

Ahhhh!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Mika, world domination is near!!!:naughty:

It is FUNNY how excited we get, huh! And the extreme things we do....like taping every little mention of Mika! LOL

Hey- I taped So You Think You Can Dance, and I do not even watch the show! I watch it as I am on the treadmill! Rewinding it over and over and over! Boy....sure makes for a good work out! WHY does he have to be SO blindingly G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S??????

i would have done the same thing! when i went to see "knocked up" and i heard "grace kelly" in a movie trailer, in a full movie theatre, i screamed, not too loud though. i was sooo excited!!

Was that the movie trailer for Chuck & Larry?????

OMG- I did not see that in the theatre, but I saw it at home and SCREAMED!

*very loudly* :wink2:

It's so cute to read about you guys over ther getting the Mika Buzz when out and about!!

Even though he is more 'exposed' here in the UK, I personally still get all wibbly and lightheaded and expereince the urge to dance and jump around whenever I go into a shop and his music is playing! It's quite ridiculous. I feel as if, "They're playing MY Mika"..you know what I mean!!:bleh:

He still never fails to make my heart race.

I TOTALLY know what you mean! Hey, that's MY Mika! LOL

Yes, the sight or sound of him *even just the mention of his name* makes my heart skip a beat, or two! I LOVE LOVE HIM! :naughty:

Was that the movie trailer for Chuck & Larry?????

OMG- I did not see that in the theatre, but I saw it at home and SCREAMED!

*very loudly* :wink2:

ya it was for "chuck and larry", and i saw the trailer once at home, and freaked out all over again. i couldn't stand the commercials, but i watched every single one listening for mika. same with the iphone. i heard that when they're scanning through the albums LICM is there. and i saw it for the first time on sunday, and freaked out again.

Holly, do you remember me (alex) from myspace... i went to the miami show.

whoaa that's fantastic! It happens to me too :biggrin2: I can't go anywhere without hearing Mika! One morning I woke up Relax on the radio (actually I was sleeping with my windows open and heard Relax from outside :biggrin2: ) and later that day GK and Love Today were on tv!!!! Oh no, it's not over yet! Then I went to shopping with my mom and I'm just sitting in the car and suddenly...what's on the radio? Well, Love Today! Lots of Mika!!!! Next morning I go downstairs, getting ready while the radio's playing Big Girl!!!!:roftl: I went crazy! My family thinks I'm crazy too! Everytime I hear Mika I get so excited....I can't do anything about it :roftl:

That is fabulous! OMG.... I know how you feel. Something just comes over me when it comes to Mika, and I cannot control it...even if I tried! :mf_lustslow: One day SOON, here in America we will be able to turn on the radio and there will be MIKA or tune into the music channels and there is MIKA... but, I fear that soon Mika is gonna be SO famous and untouchable to his fans. I still have not seen him live- or met him. I am starting to think that I will never get that chance! :(

ya it was for "chuck and larry", and i saw the trailer once at home, and freaked out all over again. i couldn't stand the commercials, but i watched every single one listening for mika. same with the iphone. i heard that when they're scanning through the albums LICM is there. and i saw it for the first time on sunday, and freaked out again.

Holly, do you remember me (alex) from myspace... i went to the miami show.

YES I remember you! AND I am STILL jealous about Studio A.....LOL

I WANT TO SEE MIKA! :mad3:

It is FUNNY how excited we get, huh! And the extreme things we do....like taping every little mention of Mika! LOL

Hey- I taped So You Think You Can Dance, and I do not even watch the show! I watch it as I am on the treadmill! Rewinding it over and over and over! Boy....sure makes for a good work out! WHY does he have to be SO blindingly G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S??????

I don't know. I just don't know.:no::naughty:

I taped So You Think You Can Dance and i had never seen an episode of it before i found out Mika was going to be on it!

He is like magic. Just seeing one of videos or just anything Mika related can make my day.

I can't wait 'til the day EVERYONE in the U.S know who he is!

Quick story for any one who cares:

A couple months ago (in april) our track team was on a bus to another school for a meet. So, this group of girls had their ipods out and i heard "Grace Kelly" playing. I'm kind of ashamed to say it now, but i got SOOOOO jealous!

and when someone asked who the singer was she said " i think his name is mika" and pronouced it "my-kah". I was sooooo angry! I don't know why though. Probably 'cause they didn't know him. I felt so possesive of Mika in the beginning, and that's so stupid 'cause he's not mine!:naughty:

Now i feel like telling EVERYONE who is willing to listen about Mika and how amazing he and his music are.:mf_lustslow:

So, that's my sad pathetic story.:blush-anim-cl:

A couple months ago (in april) our track team was on a bus to another school for a meet. So, this group of girls had their ipods out and i heard "Grace Kelly" playing. I'm kind of ashamed to say it now, but i got SOOOOO jealous!

and when someone asked who the singer was she said " i think his name is mika" and pronouced it "my-kah". I was sooooo angry! I don't know why though. Probably 'cause they didn't know him. I felt so possesive of Mika in the beginning, and that's so stupid 'cause he's not mine!:naughty:

Now i feel like telling EVERYONE who is willing to listen about Mika and how amazing he and his music are.:mf_lustslow:

So, that's my sad pathetic story.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh how I can relate to your "sad pathetic story" LMFAO!

I have been quite possesive at times. My Mika! LOL

But, I am like that too! I tell everyone! Even if they do not know me.... it is SO funny to see the look on some people's face!~

I work at a Law Firm, and ALL of the Attorneys and Paralegals KNOW who Mika is! And when the UPS or FEDEX men came in- well, let's just say they know too now! OMG- they think I am one card short of a full deck! But WE all know the truth! Mika is too fabulous to keep all to ourselves!~ We want the WHOLE world to know!!!!! :punk:

Oh how I can relate to your "sad pathetic story" LMFAO!

I have been quite possesive at times. My Mika! LOL

But, I am like that too! I tell everyone! Even if they do not know me.... it is SO funny to see the look on some people's face!~

I work at a Law Firm, and ALL of the Attorneys and Paralegals KNOW who Mika is! And when the UPS or FEDEX men came in- well, let's just say they know too now! OMG- they think I am one card short of a full deck! But WE all know the truth! Mika is too fabulous to keep all to ourselves!~ We want the WHOLE world to know!!!!! :punk:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

That's hysterical!

Good to know i'm not the only one.

Keep spreading the Mika knowledge!

well, this is a pretty good one, i think:

heehee:naughty: , i once went into best buy and mika- grace kelly started playing on their tvs. it was really quiet so my friend and i asked the manager if he could turn it up. he said no:shocked: , so it was time to take manners into our own hands:sneaky2: , i climed up on my friends shoulders and tried to turn up the tv. i fell into a rack of cds oops:bleh: ! we got kicked out, and he told us to never come back!:biggrin2:

heehee:naughty: , i once went into best buy and mika- grace kelly started playing on their tvs. it was really quiet so my friend and i asked the manager if he could turn it up. he said no:shocked: , so it was time to take manners into our own hands:sneaky2: , i climed up on my friends shoulders and tried to turn up the tv. i fell into a rack of cds oops:bleh: ! we got kicked out, and he told us to never come back!:biggrin2:

THAT is pure Mika dedication! LMAO!!!!! :punk:

I would have done the same thing! And as clumsy as I am

well, I would have destroyed half the store! OMG.... that is a GOOD one!!!!! :roftl:

I live in NJ,and when I was at Best Buy with my dad and sister I heard Love Today also.The video was playing also!I screamed a bit actully.:biggrin2:

Mika has C-R-A-Z-Y fans....or are we JUST crazy about him!!! LOL

When the whole world knows who Mika is, are we still gonna be screaming?

I know I will! :biggrin2:

I recored it to.I love it.:wub2:

Lol!I woulda been really embarresed!:bleh:

I recored it to.I love it.:wub2:

I am starting to wear the tape out ALREADY! I watch it at least 5 times a day- *cause I can NEVER watch it just once* OMG.... he is so beautiful!