• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crina:

samp26ea381970667fc8.jpg

lol! Random much? :roftl:

Guess what?

I was just looking at the front page of this thread (because I followed the link :bleh:) ... and I saw Ju-Ju's name on the list and was like "OMG! She *is* on the list!!!" ... and then realised ... oh, Mikamail, not Humphrey ...

LOL :roftl:

*feels as stupid as pink*

I just HAVE to share this with you!!!:biggrin2:

Since I have been waiting to get my MM pair for some time...I decided, while I'm waiting, to send a parcel to my friend Ana from Slovenia (annabelle). She still didn't recieve mine, but here is the one i just recieved from her!!!

I haven't felt like this since I stoped believing in Santa!:arf2: :arf2: :arf2:

i1576244_IMG0253.JPG

i1576247_IMG0254.JPG

The only reason for the wait is that the only people unpaired are those with very specific preferances.

People ask to join when this thread has been in the first page for a large period of time, so, if you keep it bumped then im sure we can get some more members.

For example, during mine and wendy's discussion about bombs, 2 people joined.

The only reason for the wait is that the only people unpaired are those with very specific preferances.

People ask to join when this thread has been in the first page for a large period of time, so, if you keep it bumped then im sure we can get some more members.

Randomness works :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, don't get me wrong...I wasn't complaining about waiting. I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you.

:arf2: :arf2: :arf2: Still can't get the smile off my face!

Oh, don't get me wrong...I wasn't complaining about waiting. I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you.

:arf2: :arf2: :arf2: Still can't get the smile off my face!

Its good isnt it :P

I had a huge smile the day my first official one came, and then tomomi suprised me yesterday.

God i was so happy.

Ive been in an odd mood recently after the death of my uncle and i really was not expecting anything at all.

then a huge package came filled with little quirky things related to conversations we have had in the past - apparently as a thank you for doing this project - bless her.