the mika troops

sara101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha!if i eva go to a gig im making a pink pony riders club tshirt!lol!my thread is like a bad soap opera!lol!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: i'd love to see that on tv, lol. i can just imagine the reviews :roftl: "[pink pony riders] is an astonishing, bittersweet tale of tragedy and love..." - the new york times

:roftl: :roftl: i'd love to see that on tv, lol. i can just imagine the reviews :roftl: "[pink pony riders] is an astonishing, bittersweet tale of tragedy and love..." - the new york times

omg!yes!lol!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: well mika enjoys his soaps so...ya..know..:naughty:

Ebert and Roeper give it two thumbs up!

Oprah: "I laughed, I cried, I wanted chicken so bad I almost visited a male prostitute!"

:biggrin2:

The only thing I wanna say is: the logo of UZZO is fantastic

Great work, phunkygal!:thumb_yello:

I´m so happy for reading about UZZO again. Yesterday was terrible...cause MFC didn´t work. I had withdrawal symptoms-really horrible...:naughty::crybaby:

The only thing I wanna say is: the logo of UZZO is fantastic

Great work, phunkygal!:thumb_yello:

I´m so happy for reading about UZZO again. Yesterday was terrible...cause MFC didn´t work. I had withdrawal symptoms-really horrible...:naughty::crybaby:

I was getting cold chills and the shakes.:roftl: :roftl: I can't go too long with my MFC. The only thing that got me though was talking for hours and hours on that little gabbly thing. I can't wait until our chat room is complete.:biggrin2: