the mika troops

sara101

Hahha, YAY!!

Man, I wish someone liked Mika as much as I did..I think it would help my sanity talking to someone in person about Mika,and having a certain person I know for sure will go to concerts with me. :(

Haha it's really nice actually knowing people that love Mika. My roomie isn't as crazy as me, but our other friend who went to the concert with us is insane about him too!

But it's really cool that MFCers try and meet up to go to shows, which can really help if you don't have any friends at home that are willing to go...Hannah and I are already planning to go to a concert together the next time Mika comes near us again!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha it's really nice actually knowing people that love Mika. My roomie isn't as crazy as me, but our other friend who went to the concert with us is insane about him too!

But it's really cool that MFCers try and meet up to go to shows, which can really help if you don't have any friends at home that are willing to go...Hannah and I are already planning to go to a concert together the next time Mika comes near us again!

Aww, that's great!

:D

Ooh, awesome! I bet it would be fun to go with you girls.

Really? Hannah lives near you? For some reason I thought she lived farther away...haha

Yea, that's true. The only thing is I'm too young and my parents would never allow me to go with someone I don't know. :thumbdown: Even though I'd probably be seventeen by the time Mika comes again. They're really overprotective of me, but not my other sisters.:blink:

Aww, that's great!

:D

Ooh, awesome! I bet it would be fun to go with you girls.

Really? Hannah lives near you? For some reason I thought she lived farther away...haha

Yea, that's true. The only thing is I'm too young and my parents would never allow me to go with someone I don't know. :thumbdown: Even though I'd probably be seventeen by the time Mika comes again. They're really overprotective of me, but not my other sisters.:blink:

Yeah, Hannah and I are both from North Carolina :D

And I didn't realize you were that young...how old are you? Hannah and I are both in college, so I guess we are both in charge of our own lives now haha!

And I didn't realize you were that young...how old are you? Hannah and I are both in college, so I guess we are both in charge of our own lives now haha!

that's cool my parents still run my life.:thumbdown:

Oh, awesomeness!! You two will have a blast! Haha, I can just imagine you two together now...

:roftl:

I'm sixteen. For now. I'm turning seventeen in November, so I'm not THAT young.

My sister was able to go to concerts on her own by my age. :thumbdown:

Parents, I know they're looking out for me, but I don't understand them.

Haha, Bree (do you mind if I call you that?) they'll probably run your life till your 23 if they're anything like mine.:roftl:

Oh, awesomeness!! You two will have a blast! Haha, I can just imagine you two together now...

Haha, Bree (do you mind if I call you that?) they'll probably run your life till your 23 if they're anything like mine.:roftl:

ya...haha! my parents have other kids to tend to.im the oldest!Lol!yes call me bre.when ppl call me bre-anna(which i cant stand cuz u pronounce it bre-ah-nah) i tell them to call me bre.!lol!:biggrin2:

Well, luckily for me, I have an older brother, who wasn't quite as responsible than me when he was a teenager...so my parents were more trusting with me about going to concerts and things!

Well, luckily for me, I have an older brother, who wasn't quite as responsible than me when he was a teenager...so my parents were more trusting with me about going to concerts and things!

haha!im a teacher's pet,get good grades,please my parents and they still bug me about being more perfect than i am.:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

ya...haha! my parents have other kids to tend to.im the oldest!Lol!yes call me bre.when ppl call me bre-anna(which i cant stand cuz u pronounce it bre-ah-nah) i tell them to call me bre.!lol!:biggrin2:

Lol, I'm the middle child. It's odd...they shelter me more than they should. They should tend to my little sister more, she's the wild child, constantly getting into trouble. They know me better than to do anything stupid. I don't smoke or drink. Or go to parties,really. That's not my thing.

Haha, instead of worrying about the wild child of my family, they don't let me do anything because of my sisters' mistakes.

But I think I recently had a breakthrough...hehe Whoot!

haha!im a teacher's pet,get good grades,please my parents and they still bug me about being more perfect than i am.:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm not a teacher's pet, I just do well in school, so my parents really don't ask much of me. Especially since my sisters fail a lot. haha They're content with my schoolwork.

I'm not a teacher's pet, I just do well in school, so my parents really don't ask much of me. Especially since my sisters fail a lot. haha They're content with my schoolwork.

haha!i was jk! i get strait A's but im only sorta a teacher's pet.i had one crazy science teacher last year who was obsessed w/ me!Lol! she reminded me of mika so it wasnt that bad.she wrote all this stuff in my yearbook that made e puke and then she signed it LOVE,mrs.silkie and i was like"love?????":roftl:

haha!i was jk! i get strait A's but im only sorta a teacher's pet.i had one crazy science teacher last year who was obsessed w/ me!Lol! she reminded me of mika so it wasnt that bad.she wrote all this stuff in my yearbook that made e puke and then she signed it LOVE,mrs.silkie and i was like"love?????":roftl:

ever since I entered high school, I don't get Straight A's like I used to.

But I still make the honour rolls.

LOl....creepy..How did she remind you of Mika?