This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

The first one is about 150 pages (I wrote it a while ago so I can't even really remember what it's like lol)

The second is 207 pages.

The third one is 318 pages.

HAHA, sounds good :biggrin2:

x

haha, I soo wanna read them :P

and wait, you're coming to sweden? :o when?

Hellooo girlies! :D

wait.. Ola and idol-Sebastian..!?! :shocked:

OMG! :lmao:

lol yes! It's so wrong it's perfect!

wrote the first slash in 2005 when he was still cool.. and I mean, I completely DIED when he sang Life On Mars. And since he also sang It Takes A Fool, I thought it'd be fun to know what Ola thought about him. So.. I started thinking about it, and it kinda got out of hand :P

if anyone wanna read it, it's here

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dchqgqkq_0q4s58p

an no, no actual sex. just right before and the morning after.

I actually hate Seb a bit now tho. He's so dull and boring now. well.. hate might be a harsh word, but I seriously pity him. It can't be easy being Sebastian Karlsson :P

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol yes! It's so wrong it's perfect!

wrote the first slash in 2005 when he was still cool.. and I mean, I completely DIED when he sang Life On Mars. And since he also sang It Takes A Fool, I thought it'd be fun to know what Ola thought about him. So.. I started thinking about it, and it kinda got out of hand :P

if anyone wanna read it, it's here

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dchqgqkq_0q4s58p

an no, no actual sex. just right before and the morning after.

I actually hate Seb a bit now tho. He's so dull and boring now. well.. hate might be a harsh word, but I seriously pity him. It can't be easy being Sebastian Karlsson :P

Funny thing, but I feel/felt and think/thought completely the same as you about him! :bleh: And it seems like he's become such a diva. :blink:

For no reason what so ever! Since he's got like what, one descent song and the rest complete crap? :naughty:

I don't get all these idols. People make a big fuss about them but then they end up being forgotten so quickly it's almost sad. (almost sad, it's not like I actually miss them when they're gone :naughty:)

Plus their songs.. I mean, come on.. :boxed: (and it's not like they even write them themselves, someone else writes them for them..! :blink: with a few exceptions of course.. I know Darin did write some of his own songs.. but we haven't heard of him for a while anyway.. ^^)

ooo I feel mean today :roftl:

I'll read your slash later =D I wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm really curious about how that story went down.. ^^

HAHAHA, I'm too obsessed with MySpace.

LOL

AWW

Det är inget att tacka för.

Hope it goes soon.

x

LOL yes :roftl:

aww thanks :bleh::wub2:

I really hope so too :boxed:

:bleh:

I can't wait!

x

me neither! it's gonna be so much fun! Yay :D

Funny thing, but I feel/felt and think/thought completely the same as you about him! :bleh: And it seems like he's become such a diva. :blink:

For no reason what so ever! Since he's got like what, one descent song and the rest complete crap? :naughty:

I don't get all these idols. People make a big fuss about them but then they end up being forgotten so quickly it's almost sad. (almost sad, it's not like I actually miss them when they're gone :naughty:)

Plus their songs.. I mean, come on.. :boxed: (and it's not like they even write them themselves, someone else writes them for them..! :blink: with a few exceptions of course.. I know Darin did write some of his own songs.. but we haven't heard of him for a while anyway.. ^^)

ooo I feel mean today :roftl:

I'll read your slash later =D I wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm really curious about how that story went down.. ^^

yeah I know... I actually even had a crush on Seb in 2005. but then his album came, and it sucked big time, and he became such a diva.

I loved the way he used to be...

and yeah I think he actually writes some of his songs.. with help from Peter Kvint of course (like Andreas Johnson. and talking about Andreas Johnson, I've actually read an Ola/Andreas slash... it was quite funny xD but I can totally get it, with all the cuddling and kissing after Ark's victory in Mello.)

and yeah... I seriosuly can't tell Idol-Danny's songs from Idol-Ola's songs.

I mean, there's like.. NO difference between Natalie and Play It For The Girls (or whatever it's called)

they even LOOK the same ffs!

yeah I know... I actually even had a crush on Seb in 2005. but then his album came, and it sucked big time, and he became such a diva.

I loved the way he used to be...

and yeah I think he actually writes some of his songs.. with help from Peter Kvint of course (like Andreas Johnson. and talking about Andreas Johnson, I've actually read an Ola/Andreas slash... it was quite funny xD but I can totally get it, with all the cuddling and kissing after Ark's victory in Mello.)

and yeah... I seriosuly can't tell Idol-Danny's songs from Idol-Ola's songs.

I mean, there's like.. NO difference between Natalie and Play It For The Girls (or whatever it's called)

they even LOOK the same ffs!

I agree :mf_rosetinted:

oh okay.. but I'm not sure if Sebastian writing some of his own songs is a good or a bad thing! :lmfao:

Ola + Andreas?! xD

yeah I know, those too songs are ridiculously similar! I never know which is which until the chorus :lmao: (and even then it's hard to tell if you're not listening to the words :lmfao:)

LOL and yeah, they actually do look very much alike :naughty:

You can take me sight seeing

I'm going to take sooo many pictures..

Maybe some will be put on MySpace

Is it cold in winter?

x

Yeah :D but I don't live in Stockholm, so I'm a tourist there myself ^^

LOL yeah I'm sure you will :lmao:

I think it's about the same temperature as in England. But Stockholm is by the sea, so I guess the winds can be quite cold ^^

Yeah :D but I don't live in Stockholm, so I'm a tourist there myself ^^

LOL yeah I'm sure you will :lmao:

I think it's about the same temperature as in England. But Stockholm is by the sea, so I guess the winds can be quite cold ^^

:yay:

Um.. It's quite hot in England.

Last winter it snowed but it was warm.

Was weird lol

x

[quote name=sherry_baby;502421Yay

I still love understanding!

HAHA

x

haha I know the feeling. it's exactly like when I understand a word in french! ^^

yes it is!

or' date=' it can be, the weather is all messed up nowadays...

yeah it is. :blink: winter can be very cold but it could also be quite warmish and mild. either way is possible :boxed:

I hope it's freezing!

x

:shocked: ´

I don't xD

Howdy!

Tjena tjena! :D

Long time no see! or.. er.. not xD

So.. how have you been since we last spoke this morning? :lmfao:

helllloooooooooo

umm.. I'm kinda new here.. so.. um..

can I be your friend?

Hello and welcome! :biggrin2: