This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well thats not fooooooooooooking good enough :naughty: i havent been on here for 2 days, do you know what that does to ya when you're this addicted :boxed:

:naughty:

i do! i wasnt on for 2 days either becuase of my bruised rib! so now i have no idea whats going on and I haven't talked to a lot of people for 2 days ...... woop

i do! i wasnt on for 2 days either becuase of my bruised rib! so now i have no idea whats going on and I haven't talked to a lot of people for 2 days ...... woop

lol oh dear bruised rib? what happened to ya? :boxed: and was that a celebratory 'woop' :naughty:

oh well , long story short , it's my moms fault xD she let me get hurt :roftl: and that was a very unenthusiastic woop :naughty:

awwwww your mums cruel lol yeh im feeling that lack of enthusiasm :naughty: how dead is the MFC!! what the hell is everyone doing, how dare they not come on the forum on a Saturday night :naughty:

awwwww your mums cruel lol yeh im feeling that lack of enthusiasm :naughty: how dead is the MFC!! what the hell is everyone doing, how dare they not come on the forum on a Saturday night :naughty:

ha ha ha ....my mom's not cruel i just like to blame stuff on her xD dont know why though.....oh well :naughty: yeah how dare they not come on mfc on a saturday night! wait its not night here :bleh:

ha ha ha ....my mom's not cruel i just like to blame stuff on her xD dont know why though.....oh well :naughty: yeah how dare they not come on mfc on a saturday night! wait its not night here :bleh:

lol ah i see :boxed: your poor mum :naughty:

what is it, about 5:30 where you are?

right now its about 5:44 pm where i am :biggrin2: and im cold so im going to go and get under my blankie for a bit , but ill be back in like 10 minutes! :naughty:

blankie? awwwwwwww let me come im nippy too:naughty: i think ill just have to throw on my hoody :cool:

mfc is FINALLY working! :shocked::cool:

YAY!! :woot_jump:

or perhaps I should say: damn you crappy forum for not letting me on FOR THE WHOLE FREAKIN' DAY!!! :badmood: I was bored out of my mind :roftl:

anyway.. I'm here now peeps and the world is back to order! xP

soooo... how are you ma lovelies? :D

cause im listening to music . I'm happy when i listen to music...its just the way i am :biggrin2:

fair play to ya......i like the way you are :biggrin2: lol

mfc is FINALLY working! :shocked:

or perhaps I should say: damn you crappy forum for not letting me on FOR THE WHOLE FREAKIN' DAY!!! :badmood: I was bored out of my mind :roftl:

is that the best excuse you can come up with for leaving us all alone for so long? lol im coooooool by the way, how are you my sweetness? lol *hugs*

why wasnt the forum working? oh well , how are you today? im happy happy :naughty:

finally you get here ;) don't worry, i've got also problems to get in during the day