artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love that interview!:thumb_yello:

I wonder if Mika likes The Beatles,because I love them.

*gets back on topic*

which interview? he talks a bit about the beatles, dunno if he likes them though.... and then there's his song 'instant martyr' which uses that line 'here comes the sun'... probs not much help, but still :D

yeah their insulting him :thumbdown: they only gave him one star.. they obviousely don't know what they are talking about

they're just jealous :naughty:

Okay...I didn't know what to think of that interview...honestly i thought lollipop was about being oblivious to how love's goona get cha down....i thought maybe they were talking about ':shocked:' but i thought nah! Mika wouldn't sing a song like that...now i think maybe he would

Okay...I didn't know what to think of that interview...honestly i thought lollipop was about being oblivious to how love's goona get cha down....i thought maybe they were talking about ':shocked:' but i thought nah! Mika wouldn't sing a song like that...now i think maybe he would

Lollipop IS about sex, but not anything dirty. It's talking about not having sex too soon, because it will mess you up in the end.

You're probably right. I would have liked it too much too. :naughty:

And that review was just a bunch of ridiculous ranting by someone who can't even get the lyrics right.

soo true!! I dislike people in this world!

Oh and about lollipop that's good because the image i have of him being sweet and good to children is the one i always want to have!