Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

edward is good, but has any1 seen ed wood?? its tim burton,so you know its good:thumb_yello:

1-1.jpg

i've always wanted to see it but i still haven't :thumbdown: tim burton's films are always good!! i recently watched sleep hollow again:wub2: such a good movie.. sometimes i wish mika were an actor because then i could watch him for hours at a time :blush-anim-cl:

i've always wanted to see it but i still haven't :thumbdown: tim burton's films are always good!! i recently watched sleep hollow again:wub2: such a good movie.. sometimes i wish mika were an actor because then i could watch him for hours at a time :blush-anim-cl:

i already do, haha, i have no life:roftl:

i already do, haha, i have no life:roftl:

that's what i tell people :roftl: i really don't though.. haha ok i just have to post this so you can hear the theme song i love it haha i know all the words

you've probably already seen it but i'm posting it anyways :wub2:

by the way this is my favorite picture of mika at the moment (almost forgot this was the mikagasmic pictures thread)

mika1039.jpg

that's what i tell people :roftl: i really don't though.. haha ok i just have to post this so you can hear the theme song i love it haha i know all the words

you've probably already seen it but i'm posting it anyways :wub2:

by the way this is my favorite picture of mika at the moment (almost forgot this was the mikagasmic pictures thread)

mika1039.jpg

those were the good ol' days (even though i wasnt around:roftl: )

theres a johnny depp thread, im going there!!!:naughty:

those were the good ol' days (even though i wasnt around:roftl: )

theres a johnny depp thread, im going there!!!:naughty:

THERE'S A JOHNNY DEPP THREAD?!?!?!?!?!

I just hope that someone is going to put it on youtube!!!

so do i!!! i don't know what i'd do without youtube :naughty:

Hey, everybody, I must tell you about the really cool program Kieran just found for us that lets us actually talk to one another. Go to the link:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7712&highlight=Kierana

It's all there, and EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MICROPHONE, you can still send text messages. (and listen in if you have speakers.)

Please come, last time I logged in, there was just Kieran and I sitting in the Girly section and not saying a word....awkward.....:roftl: