The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't understand what this is about? does knitting have a secret meaning like chicken???:blush-anim-cl:

well in this case it actually dosen't,I'm surprised myself actually

But usually it dose

We knitters used to be called perverts in the early days you know :mf_rosetinted:

But usually it dose

We knitters used to be called perverts in the early days you know :mf_rosetinted:

NO NO NO!

you're totally wrong!

we are called pervs even in our days!:naughty:

der kleine bleibt unten? That's anti-nature
Ich weiss,aber normal bleibt der grosse doch unten,oder? Also meiner zumindest...

when i count with my fingers, i always start with the thumb, don't you? :blink: and this automatically means that at 4 the small finger stays down. so i can do it, it's totally natural for me... although i must admit, mika is better at it.

My dictionary says:

Who will not keep a penny shall never have many.

Hmm, nothing about 'klein' or 'little' in it though. We say 'wie het kleine niet eert is het grote niet weerd'.

in german it's "wer den pfennig nicht ehrt, ist des talers nicht wert". although this is totally outdated, "taler" is a currency from, dunno, at least 2 centuries ago i think, and "pfennig" doesn't exist anymore either, since we have the euro. :bleh:

Mika's fur

LOL!!! :lmao: :lmao: *falls off chair*

his hair is... ioana, what was that term u used for "geschleckt"? :roftl:

and the girl, someone in the other thread said she was some sort of manager/assistant who also was on tour with him. wonder what she assists him at. :naughty::lmao::mf_rosetinted:

his hair is... ioana, what was that term u used for "geschleckt"? :roftl:

and the girl, someone in the other thread said she was some sort of manager/assistant who also was on tour with him. wonder what she assists him at. :naughty::lmao::mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::naughty::roftl:

you guys his hair is under that hood!!! Plus you can see his hairline!! Look closer!

Look closer??:shocked: If he is in that pissed off mood I would not get closer. :biggrin2: That could be dangerous!:roftl:

Look closer??:shocked: If he is in that pissed off mood I would not get closer. :biggrin2: That could be dangerous!:roftl:

Yeah..that might be a bad idea...kinda like crossing a bull! Ouch! But no, seriously you can tell he's just peeved at something and having a tired day like i had yesterday (thanks to you guys i didn't have the will to leave my computer,shower,get dreseed, and oh yeah make my bed!) and his hair is obviously being pushed back by the hoodie...you see his hair line...and his teeth are the same they've always been...:wub2:

Yeah..that might be a bad idea...kinda like crossing a bull! Ouch! But no, seriously you can tell he's just peeved at something and having a tired day like i had yesterday (thanks to you guys i didn't have the will to leave my computer,shower,get dreseed, and oh yeah make my bed!) and his hair is obviously being pushed back by the hoodie...you see his hair line...and his teeth are the same they've always been...:wub2:

He is really pissed of on the picture! The pic is taken as Mika leaves Kanye West's aftershow because of the music.

There is a thread about that:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8052:wink2:

And of course I see his hair! (I have had a closer look:naughty: )

But it could also be a double!:roftl: