I shouldn't post this

Droopsy

EDITED BECAUSE I WAS WRONG

It's totally nothing good about Mika, au contraire...

But, it is news, And there's also a pic I didn't see yet.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/mika-leaves-kanye-wests-aftershow-because-of-the-music-1255.html

Mika leaves Kanye West's aftershow because of the music

mika.jpg

There are certain things that are ironic, and most of them aren't mentioned in that **** Alanis Morrisette song, but one thing that undoubtedly is ironic is pop gonk Mika's behaviour at last night's Kayne West aftershow party.

Clearly troubled by being in the presence of someone more famous (although i'd be more troubled by the dreadful hoodie), it was all too much for the poor man's Scissor Sister and he flounced out of the West aftershow, complaining about the music.

Yes, Mika, who's forced us to endure his patronising plinky-plonky nonsense about big girls and how wants to be like assorted dead people, had the audacity to winge about the music. The tit.

To save the day however, Rhianna decided to go to Stringfellows, singlehandedly adding a couple of slides to every heterosexual males **** bank....

Full review of the gig coming to HM soon (Which we are hearing was an absolute shambles).

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid people. :blink:

But. I dont understand this part.

"To save the day however, Rhianna decided to go to Stringfellows, singlehandedly adding a couple of slides to every heterosexual males **** bank...."

Did they say Rihanna saved the day. :blink: .

the **** was something else. It was a sexual kind of thing.

I like Kanye's bling... and maybe Golddigger... but that 's it... he's arrogant... I don't get how he's particularly more famous (I haven't heard anything new from him in Oz for a long time)... he's def not more talented or innovative... it sounds like the same old crap I hear everyday...

I kinda like Kanye West tho :wink2:

x

I don't know him :bleh:

the **** was something else. It was a sexual kind of thing.

I still don't get it. I think I'm not fully awake yet lol

What nonsense.

I don't even know who that Kanye West is... *shrug*

neither do i. but then, did they play kayne west's music at his aftershow party? not sure about that. who knows what music they played there, they didn't even say, maybe it was really complete cr** and mika was the only one who dared to say how he thought about it. :bleh: go mika! :thumb_yello:

ha! so now people can't leave a venue because they don't like music???:thumbdown: c'mon, we live in a free (more or less) world,and if mika didn't like the music, he was totally right to go away! :mf_rosetinted:

i'd have done the same!

Well done Mika for walking out! Why should he stay if he doesn't like the music? Some idiots will find any excuse to have a foul-mouthed hate rant against Mika, I think we have all realized this by now, but do we care?:mf_rosetinted: No.

Kanye West more talented and original than Mika? Er, no. His current record is rapping over a Daft Punk track. Not original. I could do that.

Rant over

:mf_rosetinted:

Well done Mika for walking out! Why should he stay if he doesn't like the music? Some idiots will find any excuse to have a foul-mouthed hate rant against Mika, I think we have all realized this by now, but do we care?:mf_rosetinted: No.

Kanye West more talented and original than Mika? Er, no. His current record is rapping over a Daft Punk track. Not original. I could do that.

Rant over

:mf_rosetinted:

you know.. Mika's relax... :fisch:

mika.jpg

Yes, Mika, who's forced us to endure his patronising plinky-plonky nonsense about big girls and how wants to be like assorted dead people, had the audacity to winge about the music.

I'm sorry, but that part made me laugh. :roftl:

And the picture? Well, now we know what Mika will look like when he starts balding. :naughty: