The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

Hello, fellow knitters.....long time no see. Hope all of you are finding plenty of delicious patterns to knit. I was posting in another thread and couldn't say what I wanted to say unless I came over to this perfect thread. So, here I am to say.....

He perms his chest hair.

he just told me on the phone not five minutes ago.

OMG...are you sure?:shocked: I m devastated.....I was so sure his chest hair was naturally wavy....it looks so natural. Of course, it does look different in different photos...hmmmm, I suppose you are right, or else I have pudding in my ears, huh? Do you have any photos with the straight chest hairs? :mf_rosetinted:

what I meant to say.....As long as he doesn't perm his wombat trail, everything is fine with me. I prefer natural wombat trails (curly or not) that are easy to follow (don't want to get lost). How long do you think it will be until we get some new wombat trail knitting patterns? I am thinking before the month is over?? Until then, sweet dreams on the old patterns....I keep practicing so I won't forget:mf_rosetinted:

Happy Tuesday!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, fellow knitters.....long time no see. Hope all of you are finding plenty of delicious patterns to knit. I was posting in another thread and couldn't say what I wanted to say unless I came over to this perfect thread. So, here I am to say.....

what I meant to say.....As long as he doesn't perm his wombat trail, everything is fine with me. I prefer natural wombat trails (curly or not) that are easy to follow (don't want to get lost). How long do you think it will be until we get some new wombat trail knitting patterns? I am thinking before the month is over?? Until then, sweet dreams on the old patterns....I keep practicing so I won't forget:mf_rosetinted:

Happy Tuesday!

curled W Trails would look suspicious :roftl:

I need a brave assistant,to lift up his shirt so that I can make the camera do its work :roftl:

curled W Trails would look suspicious :roftl:

I need a brave assistant,to lift up his shirt so that I can make the camera do its work :roftl:

um... no. i don't volonteer. but i hope that mika voluntarily gets rid of his shirt during the show! :das:

about the you scream thing, no idea if there's music, but i'll take my mobile with me, so if there isn't, we'll put on love today on the mobile! :naughty:

I'm not sure you really need an assistant....I think Mika himself will either give you a peek like this....

MikaStripes2.jpg

or maybe a bit more like....

MikaWombat6.jpg

Or even the full meal deal....

MIkaMartin.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Just be sure to share (the pics), ok, Ioana? When will you see him?

um... no. i don't volonteer. but i hope that mika voluntarily gets rid of his shirt during the show! :das:

about the you scream thing, no idea if there's music, but i'll take my mobile with me, so if there isn't, we'll put on love today on the mobile! :naughty:

perfect :lol3:

Boink ta da di da da :roftl:

I'm not sure you really need an assistant....I think Mika himself will either give you a peek like this....

MikaStripes2.jpg

MikaWombat6.jpg

MIkaMartin.jpg

I was there...arfffffffff

I was there...arfffffffff

aah!:wub2:

:sneaky2: yes, i am so jealous! all of you who have seen the magnificence up close....all of you who will be seeing Mika (ok ok and Martin) this fall/winter. :crybaby:

<sigh> all i have are the photos

so please, remember to keep sharing :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I just posted this pic. on the Aussie Thread ... one from the Sydney concert where Mika is wearing the farmyard necklace I made him .....

Mikanecklace.jpg

:das: MMmmmmmm ........ wommmmmmbaaaaaaattttttt ....... :das::wink2:

subtle wombat :das:

don't you just love wildlife? :naughty:

:sneaky2: yes, i am so jealous! all of you who have seen the magnificence up close....all of you who will be seeing Mika (ok ok and Martin) this fall/winter. :crybaby:

We use to call it the glory...right Mirti? :bleh:

So sweet of you to mention Martin... :wub2:

Oh well. Actually this is what I am looking forward to the most. I mean about the new tour. New pics and videos and reports almost every day - even of the shows I am not going to myself. Looking forward to new knitting patterns. :blush-anim-cl:

MikaStripes2.jpg

MikaWombat6.jpg

MIkaMartin.jpg

:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Wow! Where u get these pics?

He Gorge!