Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

libbylovesMika

right ive got this mug ive decorated for Mika and i cant give it too him for his birthday !!!!GRRRRR:blowup::mad3:

anyway thats where you lot come in :biggrin2:

i was wanting to send it too him or alteritavly i would give it to him in person!!

if no one can help i'll just have to wait till november when i see him in bournmouth !!! woop :punk:

ive sent him a message through myspace but it seems hhes not responding !! GRRRR :mad3:

heres a piccahur of it so tell me what you think and tell me what you know :thumb_yello: bye xx

f_lf507fd65efm_274275b.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, thats great :thumb_yello: but mika has too mny fans too reply to...unfortunately :wink2: i think everybody on here would love to be his pen pal .. or just his pal :) but its not possible... so the only other way is to take it when you go to his next concert ... unless somebody can give you another address.. but doubtful... love the cup tho its wicked ! ... im sure mika will too, and there is every chance you may see him after the autumn gigs :thumb_yello:

awww, thats great :thumb_yello: but mika has too mny fans too reply to...unfortunately :wink2: i think everybody on here would love to be his pen pal .. or just his pal :) but its not possible... so the only other way is to take it when you go to his next concert ... unless somebody can give you another address.. but doubtful... love the cup tho its wicked ! ... im sure mika will too, and there is every chance you may see him after the autumn gigs :thumb_yello:

thanks for the help anyway :tears::sad::emot-sad:

aww, dont get upset :wink2: somebody may have a place where you can send it but i havent... but like i say the other alternative is at a gig ... and you have loads of chance getting it to him that way :biggrin2: x

yeah i hope

:tears:

i want Mika *singing this to the tune i want candy*

mee too which ones are you going to ... r u going to just the one ? :biggrin2: or a few ? x

the one on the 28th at bournmouth at the BIC see i know where im going me and my mum will be there like 12 hours before everyone else to make sure we are at the front :biggrin2: ok not 12 hours maybe 5 ??:naughty:

Wait... Are you the girl that demands Mika his e-mail address on MySpace like every day? :biggrin2: I hope not. That's quite silly. I really don't think he would share it with his fans or otherwise he would have to empty his box every day. :roftl:

I like your mug and hope you will be able to give it to Mika at his gig. I feel for you. I was going to give Mika a present at Somerset House but didn't get a chance to meet him... So I just have to wait till December. But I think it will be worth waiting a few months if I get the chance to give my present to him in person. :wub2:

Wait... Are you the girl that demands Mika his e-mail address on MySpace like every day? :biggrin2: I hope not. That's quite silly. I really don't think he would share it with his fans or otherwise he would have to empty his box every day. :roftl:

I like your mug and hope you will be able to give it to Mika at his gig. I feel for you. I was going to give Mika a present at Somerset House but didn't get a chance to meet him... So I just have to wait till December. But I think it will be worth waiting a few months if I get the chance to give my present to him in person. :wub2:

no i dont think so i just want him to reply......GRRR:biggrin2: :wink2:

Hmmmm ....well

i have a load of stuff to "Attempt" to give him at V festival staffordshire next saturday....you could send it to me and i will pass it on with his birthday project...but i cant promise anything...i cant even promise he will get the project but i can try ...if it fails i could send it you back?

But if i were you i would want to give it to him in person at the next concert of his you go to

Hmmmm ....well

i have a load of stuff to "Attempt" to give him at V festival staffordshire next saturday....you could send it to me and i will pass it on with his birthday project...but i cant promise anything...i cant even promise he will get the project but i can try ...if it fails i could send it you back?

But if i were you i would want to give it to him in person at the next concert of his you go to

yeah i think theres a better chance if i wait :biggrin2:

Hmmmm ....well

Are you the only forumer going then Bexx?

No pressure or anything :naughty:

Are you the only forumer going then Bexx?

No pressure or anything :naughty:

to v festival staffordshire... i think im the only member from the forum going who has a whole weekend pass

Rak1 was gonna try and get a day pass for the 18th...i think she has so i have some backup ....

Tia was meant to be going with me aswell BUT i dont know what the situation is she is undecided

i dont mind it could be 1 ladybird vs security :roftl:

no pressure at all LOL

to v festival staffordshire... i think im the only member from the forum going who has a whole weekend pass

Rak1 was gonna try and get a day pass for the 18th...i think she has so i have some backup ....

Tia was meant to be going with me aswell BUT i dont know what the situation is she is undecided

i dont mind it could be 1 ladybird vs security :roftl:

no pressure at all LOL

If I had the money, I'd go for sure! It's only just down the road too (well...kinda)