bracelet of mika's

phunkygal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks!hot topic is like my fave store besides TJ Maxx though im not a goth nor punk!Lol!:naughty:

Cool!:thumb_yello:

I can't find nice and interesting things in my country and they are all very expensive ,but I don't know why:thumbdown:

Your bracelet was cheap?

Yes, he has that bracelet. Is it the Cupcake Cult one?

I got one from Hot Topic a few months ago because I have an obsession with multicolored hearts, and I later saw him wearing one in a Japanese interview. I was so happy. :roftl:

Let me see if I can find the video...it's on YouTube somewhere. He's sitting on a couch and a guy is interviewing him.

okay call me a twat(im obsessed w/ that word now!loL!)but i coulda sworn mika has a bracelet similar to this!i coulda dreamed it but i bought it the other day cuz i thought mika might have it.any1 know if im right/wrong???

thanks!:biggrin2:

979361_hi.jpg

yep, he has that. i had one too, when i was a baby, i used to chew on it, lol:naughty: . i dont know whathappened to it. i also had one with multicolored elephants!!

im gonna see if i can find a pic, it was so cute!!

Yes, he has that bracelet. Is it the Cupcake Cult one?

I got one from Hot Topic a few months ago because I have an obsession with multicolored hearts, and I later saw him wearing one in a Japanese interview. I was so happy. :roftl:

Let me see if I can find the video...it's on YouTube somewhere. He's sitting on a couch and a guy is interviewing him.

yes it is!lol!i also got these earrings....

287158_hi.jpg

277510_hi.jpg

Cool!:thumb_yello:

I can't find nice and interesting things in my country and they are all very expensive ,but I don't know why:thumbdown:

Your bracelet was cheap?

ummmm....no actually it was bye one get one half off so i got it 1/2 price!originally it was like $6 though!pretty cheap!

Yep! Before I clicked, I was like "I doubt he has it, because his things are usually semi-hard to find..." but as soon as I saw it, I was like "YUSSS!"

I'm friggen obsessed with Cupcake Cult. I need to get a job again just to support my habit. :sad: Luckily, I have friends that can get me a job at Hot Topic, so I'd get a discount.:biggrin2:

Those bracelets aren't hard to make, I've made several before. I should try to make one, and then put stick-on pictures of his characters on them.

Yep! Before I clicked, I was like "I doubt he has it, because his things are usually semi-hard to find..." but as soon as I saw it, I was like "YUSSS!"

I'm friggen obsessed with Cupcake Cult. I need to get a job again just to support my habit. :sad: Luckily, I have friends that can get me a job at Hot Topic, so I'd get a discount.:biggrin2:

Those bracelets aren't hard to make, I've made several before. I should try to make one, and then put stick-on pictures of his characters on them.

yes i usually make all of my jewelery but i made an exeption for this!lol! im obsessed w/ cupcake cult too but it is a little pricey considering but i cant refuse a 1/2 price bargain!Lol!:naughty:

I have one of these!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

A girl at a wedding I went to recently had one I told her he had one similar and she gave me it!!! so I promised her I would wear it at the next MIKA gig which is in 8 weeks time!!:thumb_yello:

xx

I have one of these!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

A girl at a wedding I went to recently had one I told her he had one similar and she gave me it!!! so I promised her I would wear it at the next MIKA gig which is in 8 weeks time!!:thumb_yello:

xx

lucky!lol!i hope i get to go to a mika gig sometime!lol!he is wearing it here

mikateen.jpg

Do you think I should make some and send them to MFC members?:biggrin2:

Since, y'know... they're not hard to make, and not everyone (myself included) wants to pay $10 for a plastic bracelet.

Do you think I should make some and send them to MFC members?:biggrin2:

Since, y'know... they're not hard to make, and not everyone (myself included) wants to pay $10 for a plastic bracelet.

yes!that would be cool like a friendship bracelet kinda thingie!:naughty:

Should I charge for them? Like... $1 a piece, just to cover costs of beads/string/etc. etc.?

probably but

1.u cant send money through mail unless u have it ensured

2.i dont have a credit card

maybe we could do a trade????for a duct tape bag or wallet????

Alright then! Next time i'm at Wally World, I'll pick up some supplies. Once I make them, and if they look okay, I'll make a thread with pictures and ask people if they want one.

And money doesn't HAVE to be ensured. I send money through eBay all the time, and it doesn't have to be ensured.

Plus, if someone sends me money, and it gets lost, I'm not going to refuse to send someone one.