bracelet of mika's

phunkygal

Lol, just don't do what my one friend does.

When she sends me something, she puts confetti and glitter in the envelope. So one morning, I was laying on my bed and I opened this card for Christmas, and I got glitter everywhere. Then it said "Hahahaha!" on the card. :sad:

Glitter is like the herpes of craft products. You cannot get that stuff off. Now when I sweep, I still pick up bits of metallic stars.:naughty:

I once hosted a Velvet Goldmine New Year's party. Everyone was asked to come dressed as a 70s glam rock star, part of the rock star's entourage or a glitter kid, and anyone who didn't have a costume was hauled off into the bathroom to have wardrobe and makeup provided by a special team of my friends. We had bought out half of Claire's glitter section beforehand, and most of the makeup deliberations consisted of "does she look like a groupie or just a whore? More glitter! Does he have enough eyeliner on? More eyeliner, and more glitter!"

One of my friends ended up having a bunch of blue glitter dumped on his head. He shone and sparkled the entire night long, and unfortunately for him, for many weeks after.

As for me, I was still vacuuming glitter out of the carpets at the following New Year's Party. And don't even ask about my room.

--Jack

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once hosted a Velvet Goldmine New Year's party. Everyone was asked to come dressed as a 70s glam rock star, part of the rock star's entourage or a glitter kid, and anyone who didn't have a costume was hauled off into the bathroom to have wardrobe and makeup provided by a special team of my friends. We had bought out half of Claire's glitter section beforehand, and most of the makeup deliberations consisted of "does she look like a groupie or just a whore? More glitter! Does he have enough eyeliner on? More eyeliner, and more glitter!"

One of my friends ended up having a bunch of blue glitter dumped on his head. He shone and sparkled the entire night long, and unfortunately for him, for many weeks after.

As for me, I was still vacuuming glitter out of the carpets at the following New Year's Party. And don't even ask about my room.

--Jack

That's herpes for you.

Err... glitter.

When I was little, my mom would paint my nails with that glittery polish. But then she always got mad when she had to take it off. I remember being a small child, sitting at the kitchen table, and staring at my mother while she dug nail polish remover into my cuticles, screaming "WHY ISN'T THIS COMING OFF?!"

That's herpes for you.

Err... glitter.

When I was little, my mom would paint my nails with that glittery polish. But then she always got mad when she had to take it off. I remember being a small child, sitting at the kitchen table, and staring at my mother while she dug nail polish remover into my cuticles, screaming "WHY ISN'T THIS COMING OFF?!"

LOL I KNOWWWWWW!!! I HATE THAT!! xDDD

and Jack, that story of yours is just.. wow. :naughty:

I think you should invite me to one of your cool parties next time. :wink2:

Oh, I quoted him! I think I might have mis-quoted though. *shrug*

and I don't know. what's the currency exchange between an australian dollar and a USD?

I think the thing to remember is, I'm not going to force people to pay me in order to get a bracelet. It's not a very classy thing to do.:naughty:

I think everyone should have one, but obviously not all the 5,000something people on here can send me a dollar. (unfortunately, because if they could, I'd have 5,000something dollars! *rolls in pile of imaginary money*)

If someone can't get the money to me or something, just send me a PM or a MySpace message or something, and we'll work something out.:wink2:

It's much like paypal... it's not manditory, just very much appreciated.

I think the thing to remember is, I'm not going to force people to pay me in order to get a bracelet. It's not a very classy thing to do.:naughty:

I think everyone should have one, but obviously not all the 5,000something people on here can send me a dollar. (unfortunately, because if they could, I'd have 5,000something dollars! *rolls in pile of imaginary money*)

If someone can't get the money to me or something, just send me a PM or a MySpace message or something, and we'll work something out.:wink2:

It's much like paypal... it's not manditory, just very much appreciated.

haha!:roftl: