luke juby's measurements

phunkygal

no,im not a stalker luke,but i need to know his size/ measurements.im currently working on some duct tape clothing for him and i could guess his size but it would be a close call!lol!it is probably is a waste of tape since i might never see him but im very very bored and i luv duct tape and luke!so can some1 help me???i know it is a random question!Lol!:naughty:

just to confirm this is not something knitty it is a very simple vest!okay???

everyone luke answered!woot!woot!goooo luke!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh i love the show yo momma its awesome xDDDDDD

i wrote:

hey, um..

a member on the mfc forum is thinking of making you something out of duct tape and she wants to know your measurements.

it would be great if you can reply.. cause she really wants to know.

and she wanted me to send the message cause she doesnt have a myspace account. =]

ohh i love the show yo momma its awesome xDDDDDD

i wrote:

hey, um..

a member on the mfc forum is thinking of making you something out of duct tape and she wants to know your measurements.

it would be great if you can reply.. cause she really wants to know.

and she wanted me to send the message cause she doesnt have a myspace account. =]

perfecto! u rock!:biggrin2:

no,im not a stalker luke,but i need to know his size/ measurements.im currently working on some duct tape clothing for him and i could guess his size but it would be a close call!lol!it is probably is a waste of tape since i might never see him but im very very bored and i luv duct tape and luke!so can some1 help me???i know it is a random question!Lol!:naughty:

Don't forget to post a pic of the clothing you're making.. i can't imagine what they'd be like... how comfortable are these clothings??:blink: Good luck with it!