US LICM iTunes Rank

j12345

I was in Old Navy a few days ago, and I was just shopping, when suddenly Relax starts playing in the store...I nearly screamed (and fainted) I was dancing up and down the aisles until my mom told me she would die of embarassment if I didn't stop...hey I didn't care, I wanted to show the world that MIKA is the best!...

~Taylor

Beautiful!

Those are the best moments of life!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so yeah...I downloaded his whole album just for the grace kelly acoustic, even though I have the cd copy (actually 2 copies)...hope it helped...

I was in Old Navy a few days ago, and I was just shopping, when suddenly Relax starts playing in the store...I nearly screamed (and fainted) I was dancing up and down the aisles until my mom told me she would die of embarassment if I didn't stop...hey I didn't care, I wanted to show the world that MIKA is the best!...

~Taylor

Hope you didn't embarrass your mom too much. But for some things embarrassment is a small price - i.e. rocking out to MIKA!

:thumbdown: Us Americans have bad taste when it comes to music...

I totally agree. So many are stuck in their ways, in numerous areas. This is especially so over the last few years. It's just what Mika says in Grace Kelly. It's mainstream or nothing. We won't give up, though. :)