US LICM iTunes Rank

j12345

I'm new to MFC so if this has already been done just let me know. But I thought it would be good to make a thread keeping track of MIKA's position in the iTunes store. Especially because MIKA has put so much emphasis and thanks into the online downloading community.

Okay so here goes...

8/13/2007 #30 (we're above Fergie, but below Rihanna) let's bring him up guys!

8/14/2007 #32

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But most people still have no idea who the heck he is. :boxed:

I know. I remember a week or so ago I saw this commercial for Good Morning America, about Mika, and it was like 'He's taken the rest of the world by storm, and now he's ready to conquer the US' or something similar, so he's just beginning to really catch on here. (finally!) :naughty:

here is a snapshot of Canadian itunes! not bad! could do better tho!

BTw on face book I am going to make a group of MIKA fans of BC.

if you want to join me,PM me and will give you a link!

Suzanne

oops can't send it...but its on the 13th spot!

This is why it's so important to convert our friends. I've got to stress that!

Well said. Convert, convert, convert! I keep asking people and no one has heard of him-not for long though! People seem to be even more impressed when they see videos of him. Surely they don't just like looking at him.:wink2:

so yeah...I downloaded his whole album just for the grace kelly acoustic, even though I have the cd copy (actually 2 copies)...hope it helped...

I was in Old Navy a few days ago, and I was just shopping, when suddenly Relax starts playing in the store...I nearly screamed (and fainted) I was dancing up and down the aisles until my mom told me she would die of embarassment if I didn't stop...hey I didn't care, I wanted to show the world that MIKA is the best!...

~Taylor