Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

:shocked: kath losing it...

The bear is LOVELY! First time I've seen him....not subscribed to this thread.

Did he come with the shirt and waistcoat - or has mika worn them in the past and I've missed it?? So cute. Love the wee tail sticking out! Is the laugh in place?

the laugh`s now might be getting scrapped , thinking of going for something else :wink2:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GITB? What about you, MM, Carri..............need I go on!!!

The man is not safe ANYWHERE near you!!! :naughty: :naughty:

That is absolutly not true and totally unfair! He has survived so far...just!

But I think its safe to say the lust levels have gone up!! :wink2::naughty:

Very true although I think it is also probably fair to say that for some of us they have always been pretty high! Anyway...Mika is ok...he has Icey to protect him!

Very true although I think it is also probably fair to say that for some of us they have always been pretty high! Anyway...Mika is ok...he has Icey to protect him!

I can take care of him - have tackled bigger and scarier now!!!! :punk:

Dear Mika (or should we start, Dear Sir.....)

It has come to our attention that you may require a slight degree of personal protection due to the nature of your business. That business, we are led to believe, is that of sending many young women, and several young men ....totally crazy...just by being totally amazing. This is of course, of great interest to us as we only have your best interests at heart. (Honestly, we do.....we have NO other motives whatsoever, we can assure you).

We would like to offer you TOTAL protect which does of course mean 24/7 cover from ourselves. We will never leave you unattended and you can be sure of TOTAL discretion. What goes on in your private quarters will remain entirely between ourselves we promise you.

Looking forward to your earliest reply............

That should do it I reckon!

Dear Mika (or should we start, Dear Sir.....)

It has come to our attention that you may require a slight degree of personal protection due to the nature of your business. That business, we are led to believe, is that of sending many young women, and several young men ....totally crazy...just by being totally amazing. This is of course, of great interest to us as we only have your best interests at heart. (Honestly, we do.....we have NO other motives whatsoever, we can assure you).

We would like to offer you TOTAL protect which does of course mean 24/7 cover from ourselves. We will never leave you unattended and you can be sure of TOTAL discretion. What goes on in your private quarters will remain entirely between ourselves we promise you.

Looking forward to your earliest reply............

That should do it I reckon!

Where can I sign? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: